HappyPuppy should be elite IMO...

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Oh great and all powerful Anandtech Moderator! I, the lowest of the low; Evadman, humbly ask of you; The Great and All Powerfull; a question.

This insignificant question is, " Can HappyPuppy Have the 'Elite' Title?"

I know this is within your power to grant, because you are one of the All Powerful; The Anandtech Moderators. There is Nothing that you can not do.

I will take no insult if this humble request is not granted, because I am but lowly pond scum on the great forum known as Anandtech. If this lowly request is granted I will hold you; the All Powerfull Anandtech Moderator, in even higher reguard than I do now. Well, if that is possible. I already hold the Great and All Powerful Anandtech Moderators in the highest reguard. I will say this, my reguard for you, Anandtech Moderator will be infinitely high if my humble request is granted.

You, Anandtech Moderator, are the Light, I live in darkness. I prostrate myself before your feet.

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Evadman
Oh great and all powerful Anandtech Moderator! I, the lowest of the low; Evadman, humbly ask of you; The Great and All Powerfull; a question.

This insignificant question is, " Can HappyPuppy Have the 'Elite' Title?"

I know this is within your power to grant, because you are one of the All Powerful; The Anandtech Moderators. There is Nothing that you can not do.

I will take no insult if this humble request is not granted, because I am but lowly pond scum on the great forum known as Anandtech. If this lowly request is granted I will hold you; the All Powerfull Anandtech Moderator, in even higher reguard than I do now. Well, if that is possible. I already hold the Great and All Powerful Anandtech Moderators in the highest reguard. I will say this, my reguard for you, Anandtech Moderator will be infinitely high if my humble request is granted.

You, Anandtech Moderator, are the Light, I live in darkness. I prostrate myself before your feet.

LOL!!!! I nominate Evadman as well, this guy knows diplomacy! Cheers :beer:

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
From banned a few months ago to Elite? Nice turnaround.
I have no prob with it, either. HP is ok with me.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Someone can take my soon to be lifer status and add it to his, and that ought to be good enough for elite.

Aint like I am ever going to get that title anyway :D

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
I think everyone in this thread should be made 'elite'.

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
HappyPuppy should be elite IMO... :)

Cheers HappyPuppy for all the laughs and a "title" that that you should have IMO :beer:

And what am I, chopped liver!?!?!?

I agree though. Happy Puppy is OK in my book! ;)

Isn't being a Court Jester an honor enough? Think about it, noone else here has this title dude!

Now stop whining and go find us some jokes! :D

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: AnyMal
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
HappyPuppy should be elite IMO... :)
Cheers HappyPuppy for all the laughs and a "title" that that you should have IMO :beer:
And what am I, chopped liver!?!?!?
I agree though. Happy Puppy is OK in my book! ;)
Isn't being a Court Jester an honor enough? Think about it, noone else here has this title dude!
Now stop whining and go find us some jokes! :D
He has a limit of 2 posts per day. He has to find 2 *good* jokes.

LackCash

Dec 17, 2003
I read some of his threads and they are fscking funny. HappyPuppy for Elite!!!!!
Let's mass PM the mods about it!;)