Happy Saturday AT P&N - Trump's Most Savage Moments.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
She made that lie up during the campaign. I'm not excusing Trump and harping on Hillary, I'm pointing out that our only two options were two candidates with skeletons in their closet and known liars. You guys jump on Trump while ignoring Hillary's lies and scandals, how she's gutted the DNC. You see everything through blue lens partisan glasses.

The problem is that you run away into the bothsiderism of "But Hilllary!" every time you need to establish denial about the utterly craven nature of our current Prez. If she exaggerated about that, so what? When Trump lies about taxes, deficits, healthcare, financial regulation & all the rest of it those lies *do* matter because they ultimately affect the lives of millions of Americans. You've been conned & you'll stay that way until the Trumpublicans break the system badly.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Sarandon is a butthurt Bernie Bro and has been anti-Hillary since before the election. That's not a new stance.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Again, you guys act like we had a better option, but we did not. Even the leftist are realizing how terrible Hillary would be. Lots of people worried about Time magazine covers and not the pro-American policies Trump is pushing for

A strong Bernie supporter has bad things to say about Hillary? Shocking!

Did you not notice that she also highly critical of Trump?

Since Donald Trump’s election, Sarandon has criticized him time and again in the first year of his presidency, calling him a “horrible person” and questioning whether he’ll make it through the whole term.

Last edited:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
What a beautiful morning, sip some coffee and watch a good leader crush it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCebOfRrnvI
It is so embarrassing that you think this is something to be proud of.
Sadly, it's not embarrassing to slowspyder.

What it is for him is revealing.
His disgusting inner ugliness, his wizened, atrophied heart, desiccated into a dusty pile of meanness and hate, is laid bare for the rest of us to see.

None of us here, of any political persuasion, are perfect. But most of us can confidently lay claim to being basically decent. With this thread, slowspyder forfeits his claim.

I hear the echoes of another time when a mean-spirited charlatan tried to tear down and destroy other people for political gain, and a stolid, plodding, gray suited liberal forsook the endless layers of courtesy instilled in him by his parents and his teachers and all the other American institutions that helped shape his character, to name a bully a bully, and we were all the better for it.

And so I, too, now say, as an American, to slowspyder, "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left, no sense decency?"

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
A strong Bernie supporter has bad things to say about Hillary? Shocking!

Did you not not notice that she also highly critical of Trump?

It is like Schrodinger's source: Sarandon is both a credible and non-credible source of criticism simultaneously. The only way to know if she's credible or not is to look at who she is attacking. lol.

I know you are expecting some sort of rationality here out of this guy but I wouldn't hold your breath.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Sadly, it's not embarrassing to slowspyder.

What it is for him is revealing.
His disgusting inner ugliness, his wizened, atrophied heart, desiccated into a dusty pile of meanness and hate, is laid bare for the rest of us to see.

None of us here, of any political persuasion, are perfect. But most of us can confidently lay claim to being basically decent. With this thread, slowspyder forfeits his claim.

I hear the echoes of another time when a mean-spirited charlatan tried to tear down and destroy other people for political gain, and a stolid, plodding, gray suited liberal forsook the endless layers of courtesy instilled in him by his parents and his teachers and all the other American institutions that helped shape his character, to name a bully a bully, and we were all the better for it.

And so I, too, now say, as an American, to slowspyder, "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left, no sense decency?"

I fear I'm one of the few decent people here today.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
It is like Schrodinger's source: Sarandon is both a credible and non-credible source of criticism simultaneously. The only way to know if she's credible or not is to look at who she is attacking. lol.

I know you are expecting some sort of rationality here out of this guy but I wouldn't hold your breath.

A leftist attacking Trump isn't out of the ordinary. Most Bernie supporters, at least somewhat begrudgingly, supported Hillary once she stole the candidacy from Bernie. Which is ironic to me in a way, Bernie probably could have beat Trump. Hillary, probably one of the worst candidates in recent history, obviously was not going to beat someone like Trump with his legions grassroots organic supporters.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
A leftist attacking Trump isn't out of the ordinary. Most Bernie supporters, at least somewhat begrudgingly, supported Hillary once she stole the candidacy from Bernie. Which is ironic to me in a way, Bernie probably could have beat Trump. Hillary, probably one of the worst candidates in recent history, obviously was not going to beat someone like Trump with his legions grassroots organic supporters.

So are you saying Sarandon's criticisms of Trump are valid too or are her criticisms only valid when she is going after Clinton?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Valid? Maybe to some degree. But this is more about the left eating the left here.

Partisan politics have become so extreme that both sides have their infighting. Look at Bannon and Breitbart and their attack on the establishment GOP. And before that you had Teahadists waging war. Same thing on the left. The Bernie Bro movement was a very socially progressive mindset that was trying to uproot the Democratic establishment. As things continue to get more and more hyper partisan we are going to continue seeing fractures within party lines.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I love it. Slow Spider goes from gushing about Dear Leader to having to duh-vert into Hillary hate in his own thread...

Trump supporters entertain the most astounding illusions. Trump exploits them masterfully. He knew what he was talking about when he said he could shoot somebody.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Now with extra concern trolling.

Feb 16, 2005
yo, slow, did you catch the sick burn drumpf gave Elizabeth Warren while talking to WWII Navajo vets today? So totally sick.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
yo, slow, did you catch the sick burn drumpf gave Elizabeth Warren while talking to WWII Navajo vets today? So totally sick.

Already posting about it in that thread, making more friends in left of common sense AT P&N. Glad to see you guys want to hear my thoughts on the subject and bring these things to me.