Happy Mothers day!

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
I went out with my mom early but I'm sick so we went out to dinner then came home. Shes going to get a manicure/pedicure now ...

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
bump!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

danny~! even though mothers day was last week for my mommy

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Thanks LOB! I was not home all day, spent the day with my mommy. We had my stepdad make us dinner, and spent the day giggling like idiots over silly stuff. It was really good. And my kids made me the most beautiful presents. It's days like this that remind me why I have not killed them yet. :D

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
Well thank you, LOB.

I spent most of the day in bed sleeping and got up to find my kids had done the dishes, mowed the lawn, cleaned their bathroom CORRECTLY (yeah, Isla, even the toilet... ;) ), and my daughter's boyfriend sent me a dozen roses -even though he lives clear across country now. Geez I feel loved today. :D

gittyup

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2000
Mom's are the greatest. Mom's will do anything and everything for their children and only ask for some love in return. Mother's day is a great opportunity to tell your mom how much she means to you. Ofcourse, they really like it when you tell them that more often. They deserve it... :D