Happy Holidays, AT P&N!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Bah humbug. I'd give all you liberal bastards a lump of coal if I could, but I see no reason to spend a cent of my money to keep you warm.
So I'll just call for more budget cutting of HEAP instead.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Bah humbug. I'd give all you liberal bastards a lump of coal if I could, but I see no reason to spend a cent of my money to keep you warm.
So I'll just call for more budget cutting of HEAP instead.

May Krampus grant all your wishes this year!

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
political-pictures-sarah-palin-christmas1.jpg

HappyHanukwanzmas.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Festivus is upon us!

In celebration, I thought I would post the results of the zinfamous family Feats of Strength over the previous 4 years:

2009: (Margaret, aged 78)
2010: (zinfamous, aged 32)
2011: (William, aged 5)
2012: (Robert, aged 63)

Where is everyone installing their Festivus Pole this year?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So who is going to set a wheel aflame and roll it into the sea tonight?

I guess setting a haul truck tire on fire and rolling it off a waste rock dump isn't quite as picturesque but I bet it would still be burning come the vernal equinox.

Nov 30, 2006
Festivus is upon us!

In celebration, I thought I would post the results of the zinfamous family Feats of Strength over the previous 4 years:

2009: (Margaret, aged 78)
2010: (zinfamous, aged 32)
2011: (William, aged 5)
2012: (Robert, aged 63)

Where is everyone installing their Festivus Pole this year?
Happy Festivus! I'm thinking you're the odds on favorite to win the Feats of Strength this year! A 5 year old winning...no way!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Happy Festivus! I'm thinking you're the odds on favorite to win the Feats of Strength this year! A 5 year old winning...no way!

Well, he is a sneaky one.

Margaret has since joined her shield sisters in Valhalla, so she is no threat this year.

I like my chances!

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Let's not forget Festavis.
Happy Festavus!

So who is going to set a wheel aflame and roll it into the sea tonight?

I guess setting a haul truck tire on fire and rolling it off a waste rock dump isn't quite as picturesque but I bet it would still be burning come the vernal equinox.
Attempting to roll a tire into the sea from Tennessee is likely to annoy my neighbors, especially those at the bottom of the hill, so I'm out.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Notwithstanding the above, we wish for you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated celebration of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms :

1. This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wish or are acknowledged.

2. This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

3. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

4. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

5. The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

6. Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "OurSaviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

(Found on the net
)
LOL +1

Thanks, the best part about it is I hit my max out of pocket for the year yesterday when I paid the 10% down payment ($125) for the surgeon fees and my operation won't cost me a penny more.
Ah, the sweet taste of free health care!