Happy Birthday Deeko!!!

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Hey I missed this thread on Friday...thanks alot guys :D My birthday ended up pretty good, since I ended up getting back with my girlfriend that night, and things are still goin strong :) You AT'ers are pretty swell, when you're not ripping me apart for my music ;)

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
Hey I missed this thread on Friday...thanks alot guys :D My birthday ended up pretty good, since I ended up getting back with my girlfriend that night, and things are still goin strong :) You AT'ers are pretty swell, when you're not ripping me apart for my music ;)

Yeah well, don't push your luck with the music bit. So what happened with the girl anyway?

"Inquiring minds want to know."

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko

Well, even though I hate your music... and we had a long discussion about how much it, and n'sync suck... happy belated bday. :D

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
If you missed my update in my other thread, basically what happened is, Friday morning, we broke up. It was over, done with, still friends, but not together anymore. Being my birthday, we decide to spend the rest of the day together. As the day progresses, she becomes more and more like her old self, clinging to me and kissing me and all that. By the end of the night, she is crying and tells me she can't be apart from me. So we got back together. And as of today, things are still goin strong.