Happy America day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Despite our political differences and how much vitriol may get spread here on these forums, today is a very good day for America no matter how the election turns out. We, unlike most other countries on this planet, have a long tradition of peaceful exchanges of power. We may argue and disagree for years after but we don't resort into limb hacking orgies and genocidal rages.

I applaud everyone that votes today, no matter who you vote for, and celebrate the upcoming cessation of political ads ruing all my TV viewing. :)

I love you my fellow Americans! :wub:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
We, unlike most other countries on this planet, have a long tradition of peaceful exchanges of power. We may argue and disagree for years after but we don't resort into limb hacking orgies and genocidal rages.
No.

Multiple civil wars (from the first in 1775) and organised military inflicted genocide upon the native populations strongly counter such mythology.

Though, for jingoistic reasons, keep your unimpeded but false warm and fuzzies if you must. ;)

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
No.

Multiple civil wars (from the first in 1775) and organised military inflicted genocide upon the native populations strongly counter such mythology.

Though, for jingoistic reasons, keep your unimpeded but false warm and fuzzies if you must. ;)

Mmmhmm keep being jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.