Oct 9, 1999
and it is true, just look what people here were saying about him before the war

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: glenn1
Hans Blix Accuses U.S. of Smear Campaign

Mr. Irrelevant says what?

The obvious point is the relevance of Blix and ElBaradei's insistence on continuing inspections rather than have some madmen invade Iraq for no reason.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
If anyone cares to remember the Bush administration insisted before the invasion they KNEW where Iraq had their WMD. The inspectors requested information so they could locate the WMD. Bush refused to give them any info on the location. Now we know why. There was no information. It was all a lie.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
If anyone cares to remember the Bush administration insisted before the invasion they KNEW where Iraq had their WMD. The inspectors requested information so they could locate the WMD. Bush refused to give them any info on the location. Now we know why. There was no information. It was all a lie.

Would any of the Defenders of the Undeniably Moronic Bush (DUMB) care to explain why the above is inaccurate? Granted, the Bush admin professed tremendous cooperation with UN inspectors . . . members of Congress (typically Dems) complained about the inadequate intelligence provided by the US. Curiously, the UN inspectors had the same complaint . . . they asked for more information which was not forthcoming.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc

Would any of the Defenders of the Undeniably Moronic Bush (DUMB) care to explain why the above is inaccurate? Granted, the Bush admin professed tremendous cooperation with UN inspectors . . . members of Congress (typically Dems) complained about the inadequate intelligence provided by the US. Curiously, the UN inspectors had the same complaint . . . they asked for more information which was not forthcoming.

Yeah I can!

It's inaccurate because Clinton lied to Congress, and Gore lost. Get over it.

Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider

Yeah I can!

Didn't he also agree to make public this information 'soon' on several occasions before and during the war? I have no actual link, but I swear I remember that coming out of his very own mouth.

Zrom999

Banned
Apr 13, 2003
"I have my detractors in Washington. There are bastards who spread things around, of course, who planted nasty things in the media," he was quoted as telling The Guardian. "Not that I cared very much. It was like a mosquito bite in the evening that is there in the morning, an irritant."

Someone is bitter, and he has a right to be. The US insisted they knew where the weapons were, but never gave any specifics to the UN. Made him look like a fool searching fruitlessly for things the US could not have confirmed even existed.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider

Yeah I can!

Maybe by design Bush went too far or as Confucius say...Man who leap off cliff, jumps to conclusion.
Either way the truth be best way out now.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
France makes us look like cowboy fools again. God I hate that. What a life. Here I have to deal with all my bad feelings and to top it off my President is a titanic fool. It's hard to hold your head up. I'm tempted to throw myself in the Nile.