Hannity; magically appearing ballots in Florida

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I'm pretty sure that Florida's constitution amendment restoring voting rights to ex-offenders will help Dems, a lot.
Yeah, I don't think that has sunk in to him yet, FL will probably be purple or blue the next election. That's a bigly amount of new voters going on the roles, and maybe he has realized and he wants repub control to find a new way to "balance" it out before 2020.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That would require a Republican controlled Senate to do something.

We'll see. It depends on the Special Counsel investigation. If the evidence against Trump is overwhelming (I suspect it will be) then failure to act would badly damage GOP chances in 2020. McConnell will do his damnedest to hold the Senate, bet on that.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
We'll see. It depends on the Special Counsel investigation. If the evidence against Trump is overwhelming (I suspect it will be) then failure to act would badly damage GOP chances in 2020. McConnell will do his damnedest to hold the Senate, bet on that.
The only reason McConnell and Ryan haven't ratfucked Trump out of office is that they're smart enough to see that Trump's base is the most reliable base of GOP voters they have left. If Trump starts to lose evangelicals (unlikely as long as Pence is by his side), older/affluent whites (starting to lose suburbans in midterms), non-college whites (nope) and flyover state whites (nope) then they wouldn't for one second hesitate to "shiv" his presidency in the House and Senate.

Trump was all smiles after the GOP got doused by the Blue Wave because he knows he still wins with his base--therefore he'll still have GOP machine support.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
The only reason McConnell and Ryan haven't ratfucked Trump out of office is that they're smart enough to see that Trump's base is the most reliable base of GOP voters they have left. If Trump starts to lose evangelicals (unlikely as long as Pence is by his side), older/affluent whites (starting to lose suburbans in midterms), non-college whites (nope) and flyover state whites (nope) then they wouldn't for one second hesitate to "shiv" his presidency in the House and Senate.

Trump was all smiles after the GOP got doused by the Blue Wave because he knows he still wins with his base--therefore he'll still have GOP machine support.
Oklahoma and Kansas are sending a democratic Rep to Congress. Obviously he doesn't have the extreme pull people think he does.

Kendra Horn in Oklahoma ran on mostly healthcare, BTW. I think Dems can finally run on that after people realized how full of shit the GOP has been about healthcare.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

There's no doubt that the evidence would have to be overwhelming. I figure it will be. It may not even be about alleged collusion at all. The list of potential financial crimes is almost endless.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Oklahoma and Kansas are sending a democratic Rep to Congress. Obviously he doesn't have the extreme pull people think he does.

Kendra Horn in Oklahoma ran on mostly healthcare, BTW. I think Dems can finally run on that after people realized how full of shit the GOP has been about healthcare.

I was disappointed to see Beutler win in SW Washington after voting dozens of times against pre-existing condition protections, and then flat out lying about how she supported them.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Someone has sipped the Fox News.

Donald Trump Calls For End To Florida Recounts
@realDonaldTrump
The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged. An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!

We should find a list of all the BS they're spouting.
I'll take "Things Putin would say" for $600 Alex.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I was disappointed to see Beutler win in SW Washington after voting dozens of times against pre-existing condition protections, and then flat out lying about how she supported them.
Even more appalling when you consider she used her Congressional healthcare to pay for what is probably the most expensive baby ever born.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I'll take "Things Putin would say" for $600 Alex.

Ballots "infected"..did he touch them?!...It seems everything he touches becomes infected. He's like the opposite of King Midas, turning everything into shit instead of gold. This shows that he's shooting at random: doesn't the military skew Republican? Those votes are likely to favor his guys!

Also, did he did he reach his conclusions by (pick one):

1. receiving a confidential briefing from members of the Justice Department enumerating items of documented evidence of voting irregularities;

2. watching some poorly sourced bit of innuendo about supposed election fraud, and found only on Fox News and/or Brietbart;

3. pulling these claims straight out of his lardy ass?

I'm going mostly likely 3 with a sprinkle of 2

Jan 25, 2011
Not really fraud, it’s people being duped into thinking they voted when they didn’t.
You can’t vote by email or fax.

You should research this matter a little more. The number was small but it was a direct violation of voting law in Florida.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/12/politics/florida-bay-county-vote-by-email-fax-hurricane/index.html

Some voters in a North Florida county hit hard by Hurricane Michael submitted their ballots by fax and email -- a practice that runs afoul of guidance issued by Florida election officials in October.

Bay County Supervisor of Elections Mark Andersen told CNN that he and his staff had worked with 158 voters displaced by Michael to allow them to cast ballots by email and fax, despite the Florida Department of State saying that voting by fax or email "is not an option."