Hannity blows up

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Vic
Yaknow, I watched the video and Hannity got thoroughly pwned in spite of the guest being a milquetoast. I don't know what reality Hannity's disciples in this thread come from, but he is (and they are) clearly out of touch and in denial. How does a guy work for Fox News and not know the news?
We just narrowly avoided a total banking collapse, a "once in a century crisis" in the words of Greenspan, and Hannity and the wingnuts want us to believe that everything is rosy? Jeez... there's a reason you guys are losing this year.

Vic, I know you won't like this answer given your finger on the pulse of much of what is going on.

There are optimists and pessimists. I am an optimist and this attitude has made this economy the best I could ever imagine. I really never thought I would be this rich...it's kind of a giddy feeling. Working so hard, for so long, sacrificing, making smart decisions. I'm glad I'm an optimist/bull.

Dems need doom and gloom otherwise they don't have a platform.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: spidey07
Originally posted by: Vic
Yaknow, I watched the video and Hannity got thoroughly pwned in spite of the guest being a milquetoast. I don't know what reality Hannity's disciples in this thread come from, but he is (and they are) clearly out of touch and in denial. How does a guy work for Fox News and not know the news?
We just narrowly avoided a total banking collapse, a "once in a century crisis" in the words of Greenspan, and Hannity and the wingnuts want us to believe that everything is rosy? Jeez... there's a reason you guys are losing this year.

Vic, I know you won't like this answer given your finger on the pulse of much of what is going on.

There are optimists and pessimists. I am an optimist and this attitude has made this economy the best I could ever imagine. I really never thought I would be this rich...it's kind of a giddy feeling. Working so hard, for so long, sacrificing, making smart decisions. I'm glad I'm an optimist/bull.

This is great and all, Spidey, but are you familiar with the military-speak expression for idiot? You should look it up.

Me, I'm an optimistic person as well, and have also done well for myself through hard work and sacrifice, but I'm far far too pragmatic to be as overly positive as you are now in light of what's going on in the real world.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: spidey07

There are optimists and pessimists.

I am an optimist and this attitude has made this economy the best I could ever imagine.

I really never thought I would be this rich...it's kind of a giddy feeling.

Working so hard, for so long, sacrificing, making smart decisions.

I'm glad I'm an optimist/bull.

Not one bit can be attributed to simply knowing someone already rich?