Hamas Puppet Show : Child murders Bush on televised show

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
March 30, 2008 Clip No. 1729
Child Stabs President Bush to Death and Turns the White House into a Mosque in a Hamas TV Puppet Show

Following is an excerpt from a puppet show, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on March 30, 2008.

Bush: Who are you? What brings you to my home? How did they let you in, boy? My guards! My soldiers! Get this boy out of here.

Child: Nobody will take me out of here.

Bush: Who are you to come here and threaten me?! You are on my own turf, you little child, you! Get out. My dear, bring your father, your grandfather, or your mother, so I can talk to them. Get somebody older and smarter than you. What, you came here on your own?

Child: You killed daddy in the Iraq war. It's true, you killed him in the Iraq war. As for my mom ? you and the criminal Zionists killed her in Lebanon. You and the criminal Zionists also killed my younger and older brothers in the Gaza holocaust. I'm an orphan, you criminal!

Bush: What are you talking about? Where did you come from? Don't I have enough troubles already? Where did you come from?

Child: I have come to take revenge with this sword ? revenge for my mother and my sisters. You are a criminal, Bush! You are despicable. You made me an orphan! You took everything from me, Bush! I must take revenge on you, with this sword of Islam, the Prophet's Al-Battar sword.

Bush: No... No, my dear. I give you my word that this is it. I repent, just don't kill me. Where are my guards? Where are my people? Help! Help! He wants to kill me. Help!

Child: There are no guards, and your people have surrendered, Bush. I have not come alone, Bush. I have brought thousands of thousands of children from Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Afghanistan. You have denied all these children their fathers and mothers. That's why I have come to take revenge on you and on all the criminal traitors who collaborated with you.

Bush: Okay, fine, that's enough. I will give you whatever you want from me.

Child: What can you give me? All I want is one thing. Bring back my father and mother. I don't want anything from you. I don't want anything from you, just bring back my father and mother. I place my trust in Allah. I need to kill you.

Bush: No, my dear. Enough. I will give you anything you want. I also... Enough with that. Come with all your friends to the White House. I will give you food and toys. We will sit in the White House and talk. You will get whatever you need.

Child: You are impure, Bush, so you are not allowed inside the White House.

Bush: What are you saying?! Why am I not allowed into the White House?

Child: Because it has been turned into a great mosque for the nation of Islam. I will kill you just like Mu'az killed Abu Lahab. I will kill you, Bush, because that is your fate.

Child stabs Bush repeatedly

Child: Ahhh, I killed him.

Text

Actual video

I got a question, how much aid do you send Palestine? :thumbsdown:

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: maddogchen
We send aid to Hamas? we do?

I may need to be corrected, Palestine gives to Hamas, Isreal sends aid to Palestine (around $50M/month), and we send aid to Isreal. So, indirectly, the answer is yes.

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001
Originally posted by: AyashiKaibutsu
Is this shown on their equivilent of SNL or sesame street?

it's their sesame street... /* breaks into crosby, stills, nash melody */ "teach... your children well..."... p

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

If so, their version of SNL sucks just as bad as ours'.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by: cubeless

it's their sesame street... /* breaks into crosby, stills, nash melody */ "teach... your children well..."... p

on sesame street today, Elmo will be teaching you how you could become a suicide bomber.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007

on sesame street today, Elmo will be teaching you how you could become a suicide bomber.

If they celebrated Christmas, moms would be trampling one another in stores for a chance to buy IED Elmo.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
That puppet show sounds like the visual representation of many posts here. Has blood not been called for against him by our own people? It most certainly has.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
:laugh:

Is death still the punishment for treason?

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Well if they decide to turn the White House into a mosque, I'm burning that fucker down 1812 style.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: Throckmorton

If they celebrated Christmas, moms would be trampling one another in stores for a chance to buy IED Elmo.

:laugh:

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: bamacre
Originally posted by: ayabe
Well if they decide to turn the White House into a mosque, I'm burning that fucker down 1812 style.

Why wait?

When is the cute little RP 100-man march on DC going down again? soon, i hope!

Wouldn't that give you the perfect opportunity to put some sort of plan into action? Can't you use the march as a guise for the first steps in your revolution?

:D

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: manowar821
Originally posted by: DarkThinker
Originally posted by: Arkaign
lolzocopter :)

Hehe, I don't know why, but the OP just screams 'South Park' episode to me. It's just so irrelevant on the larger scale, but is a humorous microcosm of a larger global (and domestic) exasperation with Bush and his general idiocy.

Thank god he's nearing the final stretch of his term, and we can get a different asshole in the White House, hopefully someone less careless with our formerly (and hopefully someday again!) good name.