hamas Leader's Kin Gets Israeli Medical Aid Even As He Blasts Jewish State

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I used the word terrorists because you have to speak in as simple terms as possible to try and get through to someone like incor
It is always a lot more complicated then that
I don't think any of the militants killed by Egypt were Palestinians

Egypt thinks they were, as do other Palestinians:

Anyway, two days after the border attack, It seems that Israel Okayed the deployment of a few battalions from Egypt’s second army and air forces units into the deeper/and closer-to-Israel territories of the Sinai Peninsula, designated as area B & C, which according to the 1979 Camp David accords only allowed the stationing of some units of police forces and lately border guard units with light arms.
According to eye witnesses the Egyptian military is waging one of its biggest operations in Sinai since the October war with Israel 1973. Having combed most of the tribal areas in northern Sinai, the military has so far gunned down 20 Salafi Jihadists who engaged in violence acts against military checkpoints.
http://uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com/2012/08/egypts-border-attack-it-couldnt-get-any.html

They operate out of Gaza.

Apr 27, 2012
Its easy to say a lot of things, without actually conveying any message or providing any sort of evidence and you seem to excel at it. The irony here Mr 'incorruptible' is that you have been corrupted by your religion and the aspects of it you choose to follow and from those you 'learn' from and surround yourself with.

I never said I was Christian though

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes- the state of Israel engages in tokenism, and their fanbois slobber on it instantly.

Anything new?

Apr 27, 2012
Yes- the state of Israel engages in tokenism, and their fanbois slobber on it instantly.

Anything new?

They saved the lives of Palestinians, if the Israelis went to the Palestinians for medical help they would be denied and killed

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
They saved the lives of Palestinians, if the Israelis went to the Palestinians for medical help they would be denied and killed

Palestinian Heart Saves Dying Israeli

One Israeli man dying of a failing heart learned today that he would live, thanks to a Palestinian family who donated the heart of one of its members slain in the escalating violence wracking Israel.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80982&page=1#.UChsbqGPWCU

This story is even better then yours
I don't suppose your going to say the Pals are the good guys now though