Hamas declares ceasefire over

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
I have a simple solution to the problem: both sides should have a soccer match who ever wins calls the coin toss which determines who gets a piece of land some where in Canada(maybe Vancouver island). The other side gets to keep the piece of crap land that is the source of the problem.

Imagine how much the worst seat would cost to watch the game.

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003
So by killing innocent arabes your anti-arabic right or anti-semite because arabes are Semetic people you know learn that in Western Civilization a History course

Keyboard again Cesar ?

LOL !

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Cesar
yeah bad typing on the keyboard so what. As I sad before I'm not bias but I told you that I know what I'm talking about I come from that region ok dudes. Speaking of reading things about this conflict, can you tell me what book or article should I read then?

no Cesar you are not biased. You are a scum sucking racist who can not spell or type. Take your anti-semitism views back to palestine and spew them there.

Please explain to me how you can support a group of so called "warriors" who are no better than a pile of camel dung that blow up little kids.

Cesar

Banned
Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Citrix
Originally posted by: Cesar yeah bad typing on the keyboard so what. As I sad before I'm not bias but I told you that I know what I'm talking about I come from that region ok dudes. Speaking of reading things about this conflict, can you tell me what book or article should I read then?
no Cesar you are not biased. You are a scum sucking racist who can not spell or type. Take your anti-semitism views back to palestine and spew them there.

Ok I'm a scum sucking racist, what makes you then an SOB. Try to use Civilized words when you talk to people ok and one more thing I'M SEMETIC {arabes are semetic people } go take a history class and learn!

DBL

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001

Ok I'm a scum sucking racist, what makes you then an SOB. Try to use Civilized words when you talk to people ok and one more thing I'M SEMETIC {arabes are semetic people } go take a history class and learn!

The word anti-Semitic has ALWAYS referred to bias against JEWS. I'm not surprised you would like to change the meaning of that word, since you fit the prototype so perfectly. Why don't you do some research on the Internet rather than spewing your garbage?

BTW, here is a simple place to start.

Educate yourself!

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003
^ ^ ^
rolleye.gif
^ ^ ^

Cesar

Banned
Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: DBL
Originally posted by: Cesar Ok I'm a scum sucking racist, what makes you then an SOB. Try to use Civilized words when you talk to people ok and one more thing I'M SEMETIC {arabes are semetic people } go take a history class and learn!
The word anti-Semitic has ALWAYS referred to bias against JEWS. I'm not surprised you would like to change the meaning of that word, since you fit the prototype so perfectly. Why don't you do some research on the Internet rather than spewing your garbage? BTW, here is a simple place to start. Educate yourself!

No it's you who needs to some research because your are an ignorant person. I told you I took a History class Here are semitic languages: Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Babylonian, Canaanitic, Phenician, Syriac, ARABIC and HEBREW

Western Civilization second edition by Jackson J. Spielvogel

so plz don't act like a dumbass!

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Cesar Ok I'm a scum sucking racist, what makes you then an SOB. Try to use Civilized words when you talk to people ok and one more thing I'M SEMETIC {arabes are semetic people } go take a history class and learn!
The word anti-Semitic has ALWAYS referred to bias against JEWS. I'm not surprised you would like to change the meaning of that word, since you fit the prototype so perfectly. Why don't you do some research on the Internet rather than spewing your garbage? BTW, here is a simple place to start. Educate yourself!

No it's you who needs to some research because your are an ignorant person. I told you I took a History class Here are semitic languages: Assyrian, Akkadian, Aramaic, Babylonian, Canaanitic, Phenician, Syriac, ARABIC and HEBREW

holy camels Batman, i give up. you win.

DBL

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001

Now I think you may be on to something, however you are still very confused. I guess I'll have to educate you instead, since you seem to think you already know the answers b/c you took one HISTORY class.

Arabs may be Semitic people but the word anti-Semitic refers to Jews. How is this? Its b/c the word was coined in Germany in the late 19th century, when the vast majority of Semitic persons living in Germany were JEWISH.

Here is some additional information for you to read.
anti-Semitism

shuan24

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Actually, nobody here knows anything about the deep hatred and relationship between Israel and Palestine. So, please dont tell others that they dont know squat because you yourself dont either. Nobody does, UNLESS your father is Yasser Arafat OR your brother is Ariel Sharon. Otherwise, please state your opinions as educated as possible, but dont act like you are the historian of the year.

BTW, IMHO, there are other means besides terrorism, and they should be implemented. Like I said before, I dont know squat, but I call it as I see it. A Hamas terrorist leader's death is NOT worth innocent children lives (guilty adult ones, sure, I'll bite). If this were America, Palestine would be history. E.g., Afghanistan. So, I understand your support for Palestine and their people, but how can anyone support terrorism?

If Israel did Palestine wrong, then Palestine needs to get a resolution from the U.N., not terrorist groups.

Cesar

Banned
Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: shuan24
Actually, nobody here knows anything about the deep hatred and relationship between Israel and Palestine. So, please dont tell others that they dont know squat because you yourself dont either. Nobody does, UNLESS your father is Yasser Arafat OR your brother is Ariel Sharon. Otherwise, please state your opinions as educated as possible, but dont act like you are the historian of the year. BTW, IMHO, there are other means besides terrorism, and they should be implemented. Like I said before, I dont know squat, but I call it as I see it. A Hamas terrorist leader's death is NOT worth innocent children lives (guilty adult ones, sure, I'll bite). If this were America, Palestine would be history. E.g., Afghanistan. So, I understand your support for Palestine and their people, but how can anyone support terrorism? If Israel did Palestine wrong, then Palestine needs to get a resolution from the U.N., not terrorist groups.

My friend they tried, but the U.N. won't give them their support. The U.N. used many resolutions but they were vetoed by the U.S. Israel strategic friend

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
Probably the reason 9/11 occured was because America backs Israel to the hilt. Ariel Sharon (the fat bastard) is suspected of war crimes. But he will be safe because the U.S...............

shuan24

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003

My friend they tried, but the U.N. won't give them their support. The U.N. used many resolutions but they were vetoed by the U.S. Israel strategic friend

Then we should kill them all!!!!!!

rolleye.gif

Cesar

Banned
Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Cesar My friend they tried, but the U.N. won't give them their support. The U.N. used many resolutions but they were vetoed by the U.S. Israel strategic friend
rolleye.gif

rolleye.gif

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
rolleye.gif

Neither side wants Peace, let them kill each other. Everytime one side in this conflict tries to step down the violence, the other side just steps it up. If they love killing and dying so much, why try to stop it?

shuan24

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Originally posted by: Cesar My friend they tried, but the U.N. won't give them their support. The U.N. used many resolutions but they were vetoed by the U.S. Israel strategic friend
rolleye.gif

rolleye.gif

hey buddy, dont roll your eyes at me, you're the one advocating terrorism. I'm just trying to say that people should go the peaceful route, and violence, especially terrorism, is not the answer.

I guess brainwashed "warriors" like you wouldnt understand that, would you?