Halo 3 - interested in making a group.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Hey guys,

I've been playing Halo 3 and I'm pretty tired of playing alone. Wondering if anyone is interested in maybe starting a group to do some custom games. MLG just came out with V2 of their custom maps and games. I've got them all downloaded and ready to go but no one to game with. Everyone on the mlg forums and other halo3 forums are looking for kids that can put in long hours every day. I just don't have that time but really want to game with a team, group, or just familiar people. I'm 23 and prefer a more mature group, 18+ or attitude equivalent if possible. I'm not into getting pissed and screaming and crap.

Add me as a friend and we'll game a bit. GT: "The True Quam"

parsley007

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2003
I'm in for it. The immature kids get old after about an hour. Always been interested in MLG from the Halo 2 days, haven't played any of their maps or variants from 3 yet though. GT "a sneaky shark"

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
There have been Thursday night Halo 3 custom games with members of this forum since shortly after Halo 3 came out.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: mugs
There have been Thursday night Halo 3 custom games with members of this forum since shortly after Halo 3 came out.

Yeah I added myself to the list. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll definately participate in that.

JoPh

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
halo3 on thursday nights is poppin. ill be back next year playing on thursday. 9est!