Half of All Women Over 20 Are Wider!!

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I puzzled by your concern here. The median being less than the average simply reflects that there is a lower limit to skinny (most likely the limiting factor is death). The upper end is wide open. The median being only 0.7 inches from the average indicates that the number of hippos isn't really that great, only that they are more noticeable.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
With all that anger inside you, you just might go ahead and do that!!
Awww, your concern for comity and manners is so precious, you right wing troll, spilling your ugly but infinitely self-righteous and fundamentally dishonest self over from P&N.

Don't you have some migrant children to harass?

Reactions: esquared

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I had a fuck of a time trying to find the right suit size at JCPenny. I was there for a couple hours looking and trying stuff on and I eventually got something fairly decent though it was about the only examples of those sizes in the store. What I mean is that they had maybe two jackets and two pants of the size I got, and I had to find them, out of a billion jackets and pants. SKINNY DISCRIMINATION. I NEED TO WRITE SOME LETTERS

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Awww, your concern for comity and manners is so precious, you right wing troll, spilling your ugly but infinitely self-righteous and fundamentally dishonest self over from P&N.

While I freely admit to having a self-righteous streak as wide as all outdoors I don't recall harassing migrant children nor being particularly right wing.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
While I freely admit to having a self-righteous streak as wide as all outdoors I don't recall harassing migrant children nor being particularly right wing.
Wasn't talking to you. Try to keep up.

Noah Abrams

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2018

Oh man such is the state of your anger that you haven’t even read my posts about the migrant children and just jumped to assumptions What do they say about when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.

And if I am right wing, then the Pope is a Shia Muslim. But then that may be possible too in the crazy world of unexamined assumptions

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'm with you now. I put him on ignore the day of his arrival.
Yeah, you made a valid point here, but he was just trying to cross-forum, cross thread troll me, which is an infractionable offense, were I litigiously minded. Guy's a weasel, imho.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I had a fuck of a time trying to find the right suit size at JCPenny. I was there for a couple hours looking and trying stuff on and I eventually got something fairly decent though it was about the only examples of those sizes in the store. What I mean is that they had maybe two jackets and two pants of the size I got, and I had to find them, out of a billion jackets and pants. SKINNY DISCRIMINATION. I NEED TO WRITE SOME LETTERS

You need to hire trident boy to get you a bespoke suit.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009

We don't claim him.

waaaa... My kid is 6'2". 140lbs. 28X35 pant. Had to special order the suit we just got. I still haven't been told what it cost.:eek: Anyway, embrace your rarity in this fat assed world.

Or was this a skinny brag post? :p

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
We don't claim him.

waaaa... My kid is 6'2". 140lbs. 28X35 pant. Had to special order the suit we just got. I still haven't been told what it cost.:eek: Anyway, embrace your rarity in this fat assed world.

Or was this a skinny brag post? :p
Dang yeah I'd say his size is more unusual than mine. Mine isn't unusual I'm just a skinny bum. Definitely not bragging; I despise the way I look. :-/

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Well I live in NJ and I can tell you that the women here are BIG! Football sized big. Their shoulders. Their buitts. They even have fat hanging over their pants. Not all of course, but a lot do.

The one thing I noticed when I got back from Asia is the women in NJ were huge. The guys as well.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Well there I think it was Maria Muldaur who said more cushin to the pushing. And Flo and Eddie who said more than a mouthful is wasted.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Well I live in NJ and I can tell you that the women here are BIG! Football sized big. Their shoulders. Their buitts. They even have fat hanging over their pants. Not all of course, but a lot do.

The one thing I noticed when I got back from Asia is the women in NJ were huge. The guys as well.
I noticed when I was in Europe 2 years ago how few fat people I saw. Sure there were people who were slightly overweight but I don't recall seeing anyone who was huge or anything even close, other than American tourists.

I felt the same way when I visited my friends in San Diego, not many fat people there too.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
I noticed when I was in Europe 2 years ago how few fat people I saw. Sure there were people who were slightly overweight but I don't recall seeing anyone who was huge or anything even close, other than American tourists.

I felt the same way when I visited my friends in San Diego, not many fat people there too.

I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it? Cali has hot gorgeous weather 12 months out of the year. In NJ, it rains a ton and many of our days are dark and dreary. We have about 4 months of good weather starting now and ending mid September. If we're lucky, mid October.

Feb 25, 2011
I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it? Cali has hot gorgeous weather 12 months out of the year. In NJ, it rains a ton and many of our days are dark and dreary. We have about 4 months of good weather starting now and ending mid September. If we're lucky, mid October.
Colorado is the fittest state in the country, or close to it.

robvas

Jun 18, 2018

Come to Michigan we're all fat!

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
People are getting dumber and that is reflected in their diet even when they have greater access to information than ever before in the history of mankind. They can't distinguish between the gluttony of their home, cars, etc and that of overeating, that the latter has negative consequences for two extra minutes of eating more.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Come to Michigan we're all fat!
There's definitely a lotta wamen biggies on dating sites (I'm in metro Detroit area). I'd say probably 2/3 - 3/4 are overweight, and half of those by quite a bit. Me no gusta