haircut places should charge men less!

Lord Evermore

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Many 'mom and pop' places do charge different prices for men and women. Chain places like SuperCuts tend not to do that sort of thing though.

JohnGalt

Jun 17, 2000
oh I go to supercuts, damn it, and when I was in Cambridge I went to this 'Great Cuts' places don't know if that's chain, and it was same too! I didn't know there were differences, I will find a place. Thanks

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yo_Ma-Ma said it: Don't go to a stylist, you ninny. Real men visit barbers where they use straight razors and hot towels. None of this tea-while-you-wait crap. Haircuts are usually around $10. ;)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I can't stand my hair even remotely long so I have to get mine quite often and it takes them only a few minutes....definitley not worth the $14, but oh well.

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
I went to a "Great Clips" here in Atlanta. My first time at a stylist in about forever. My barber had closed up shop 6 months earlier and I was procrastinating finding a new barber. I decided I want a haircut NOW and tried Great Clips (it was only 8 that weekend). Well. It sucked. It sucked so much I had to shave my head w/ a 1 guard to make it look right again.

Found a real barber this last time. $12. Hot towel, warm shaving foam, straight razor, clippers w/o guard. Slightly more than the $7 I used to pay, but I did't get the shaving foam and straight razor for 7 bucks.

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Salons are for queers:p (just kidding!)

Barbers are for men, you'll never see a woman step foot into the barbershop that I go to!