Hail-Hydra.com Redirects to Official White House Website

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I thought this place could use some levity about now. If this isn't appropriate for the space, though, please move it.

But it made me laugh a bit. ;)

2014's Captain America: The Winter Soldier made the fictional terrorist organization Hydra into an internet meme, thanks to scenes of characters suspiciously whispering "Hail Hydra" to each other, denoting their allegiance to the bad guys. With Hydra back in the public eye thanks to both comic book and television storylines, the meme has also returned — and upped its game significantly.

Try typing "hail-hydra.com" into your web browser and see where you end up. Spoilers: You won't see a page for the fascist organization now led, in comic books at least, by a newly evil Captain America, but, instead, the official White House website's page for President Donald J. Trump.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...1002669?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb 16, 2005
hahaha!
giphy.gif

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Counting down the seconds until one of our resident Trump fans comes in to complain, exhibiting no sense of humor about the whole thing (or, for that matter, political astuteness).

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Counting down the seconds until one of our resident Trump fans comes in to complain, exhibiting no sense of humor about the whole thing (or, for that matter, political astuteness).

Now that's funny. Who needs talent when the only real requirement to achieve legendary comedic status are some derogatory comments about Trump and people not supporting the current liberal trend. I think you get God mode if you can add in a racist or a fascist call out.

Does this meet your requirement?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Now that's funny. Who needs talent when the only real requirement to achieve legendary comedic status are some derogatory comments about Trump and people not supporting the current liberal trend. I think you get God mode if you can add in a racist or a fascist call out.

Does this meet your requirement?

Called it.

(I didn't say it was supremely funny, just that Trump cheerleaders wouldn't be able to take this in stride.)

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Called it.

(I didn't say it was supremely funny, just that Trump cheerleaders wouldn't be able to take this in stride.)

And since irony and hyperbole are not taught in Liberal indoctrination camp, you don't get it.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
And since irony and hyperbole are not taught in Liberal indoctrination camp, you don't get it.
The best part about conservatives making fun of themselves in public isn't the nonsense that they say, right out loud in public.

It's that they actually believe it.

Two dozen libruuls, three hippies and the ghost of Saul Alinsky are coming to put you into a liberal indoctrination camp right now, since Obama has already confiscated your guns like the G̶u̶n̶ ̶L̶o̶b̶b̶y̶ NRA predicted!

By the way, the liberal indoctrination camps are located alongside FEMA railways, and all eventually lead to Jade Helm controlled Super Walmarts in Texas.

Keep on keepin' on, lunatic.