Hahahahaha

fell8

Nov 12, 2001
Justice

Maybe belongs in off-topic, but it is a news story, and this forum could use a little more levity. I support the artists 100%

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Hahaha... that is pretty good. What is the world coming to when you have to take a tanslator with you to get a tattoo?

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: fell8
Justice

Maybe belongs in off-topic, but it is a news story, and this forum could use a little more levity. I support the artists 100%

Justice? Some so called "preppy" will probably exact justice on this a-holes' head. And I will then laugh as hard as you. ;)

fell8

Nov 12, 2001
Possibly fake, but still...

Justice? Some so called "preppy" will probably exact justice on this a-holes' head. And I will then laugh as hard as you.
Oh, come on, think about how people would react to these tattoos were they done in english. These people would be consiered arrogant, pompus jackasses. I mean (assuming the story is true), these people didn't even bother to find out what the tat is supposed to look like before getting them. They just go in and say "label me King Sheet" and they think they deserve the label. If this sort of thing does happen (and it prolly does), the "victims" pretty much deserve it.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: fell8
Possibly fake, but still...

Justice? Some so called "preppy" will probably exact justice on this a-holes' head. And I will then laugh as hard as you.
Oh, come on, think about how people would react to these tattoos were they done in english. These people would be consiered arrogant, pompus jackasses. I mean (assuming the story is true), these people didn't even bother to find out what the tat is supposed to look like before getting them. They just go in and say "label me King Sheet" and they think they deserve the label. If this sort of thing does happen (and it prolly does), the "victims" pretty much deserve it.

Yeah and if it actually happens, you are fully aware, the tattoo artist will being fvcked for the rest of his life. It would easily be $10k per person he decieved. And theres not a judge out there that wouldnt side with the plantiff in a case like this.