HAHAHAHA Mark Redman is awesome.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Calling Barry Bonds just "another hitter". LMFAO!! Redman is awesome, has balls enough to challenge Bonds. Bonds grounded out to second with one on, two outs.

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
He also missed a HR by about five feet next time. Why didn't you mention that?

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
Originally posted by: pg22

warning track power ;) Sure it looks good but it's just a long out.

Redman has some guts saying that. Bonds will get him before the game is over.

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001

I didn't see it and he may have hit it really hard, but an out is an out. Bonds could miss home runs by five feet all day long and they'd still just be deep fly ball outs.

Francodman

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 1999
He sure looked awesome fumbling around the mound almost throwing it away and giving the Giants their chance to come back

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia
Originally posted by: pg22 He also missed a HR by about five feet next time. Why didn't you mention that?
I didn't see it and he may have hit it really hard, but an out is an out. Bonds could miss home runs by five feet all day long and they'd still just be deep fly ball outs.

You seem so calm and collected about it. redman wasn't. berman said he was the last Marlin on the field, giving every fielder a high five.

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia
Originally posted by: pg22 He also missed a HR by about five feet next time. Why didn't you mention that?

You seem so calm and collected about it. redman wasn't. berman said he was the last Marlin on the field, giving every fielder a high five.

If I was pitching and I got Barry Bonds to fly out I'd be excited too.