haha...

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
my father tells me that because i have 2 monitors on my desk, i'm "getting to be really geeky".

i thought i turned really geeky when i pressed submit on my application to Anandtech....

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I'm sorry, but you're not geeky. Any tool can have two monitors and have an account here.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Walleye
Originally posted by: rbloedow
I'm sorry, but you're not geeky. Any tool can have two monitors and have an account here.

that was my public argument... :p

Counting replies to your threads makes you a geek Walleye ;) :D :p

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: MrAwesome
My father told me that I was a dork when he realized that I was a 36 year old virgin.

:Q

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
Having a computer, posting on anandtech, and having 2 monitors does not a geek make. As a true geek, who still has all his old computers dating back to the C64 bubble-wrapped, packed in boxes and stacked in alphabetical order in his parents attic, I take offese to such self-proclaimed geekdom. You are not a true geek unless you were a geek back in the days when it was something you got beat up for.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

that was my public argument... :p

Counting replies to your threads makes you a geek Walleye ;) :D :p

yeah well...

that's okay, i already admitted i had geekish tendencies :p

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: nan0bug
Having a computer, posting on anandtech, and having 2 monitors does not a geek make. As a true geek, who still has all his old computers dating back to the C64 bubble-wrapped, packed in boxes and stacked in alphabetical order in his parents attic, I take offese to such self-proclaimed geekdom. You are not a true geek unless you were a geek back in the days when it was something you got beat up for.

i havent been using computers for more than 3 years... so i guess that makes me somewhat less a geek than you :p

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
Originally posted by: nan0bug

i havent been using computers for more than 3 years... so i guess that makes me somewhat less a geek than you :p

That would make you anything but a geek. You're a n00b if you didn't have a fidonet address at least.

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

Yeah, you're not a geek, just a tool.