Hackers release DNC Trump playbook

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
It appears much of the report focuses on issues, which is already a mistake because his appeal doesn't rely on them.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Not sure how much use his playbook will be considering that Trump doesn't seem to have read it.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This looks like a deliberate publication to me. lol

Sooner or later the Dems would have put it out there, even though a hack is claimed.

I bet Trump's handlers also have compiled something similar on Hillary.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
I'll browse it tonight. Doubt there are any bombshells.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
This looks like a deliberate publication to me. lol

Sooner or later the Dems would have put it out there, even though a hack is claimed.

I bet Trump's handlers also have compiled something similar on Hillary.

it's standard for nearly all campaigns, at the federal, state, and local level to do this. not only for the opposing candidate but for their own candidate. deliberately publishing it would be foolish as having control of the timing of the release of information is very important.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
it's standard for nearly all campaigns, at the federal, state, and local level to do this. not only for the opposing candidate but for their own candidate. deliberately publishing it would be foolish as having control of the timing of the release of information is very important.

So their Trump bomb has been prematurely dropped.....premature ejaculation, shot the whole load at once. :)

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It appears much of the report focuses on issues, which is already a mistake because his appeal doesn't rely on them.

Among True Trump Believers you're right. They're having a quasi religious experience. It's a leadership cult.

Talking about issues grounds the discussion in reality, something Trump can't cope with. Not that his supporters will abandon him but it should help to convince ambivalent voters to go against him.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

So their Trump bomb has been prematurely dropped.....premature ejaculation, shot the whole load at once. :)

There are no revelations in any of it. It's all public information. That doesn't mean the public knows all of it so they're being educated, their memories refreshed as well. The breadth & depth of it should convince reasonable people that Trump is unsuitable for the job he's seeking.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
I think the more interesting part is that the DNC is caught in the same lies as Hillbilly.

"Nobody took anything!"

"It's only the playbook, no financial info"

"The financial info is fake!"

Guess Dems need better IT people.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think the more interesting part is that the DNC is caught in the same lies as Hillbilly.

"Nobody took anything!"

"It's only the playbook, no financial info"

"The financial info is fake!"

Guess Dems need better IT people.

How do you feel about Trump self destructing? He is performing worse than any presidential candidate in history so far. Do you think he is incompetent? Do you think he is failing for another reason? Do you think he is the victim of a conspiracy?

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Is he a Democrat plant- a tool to eliminate Republicans this election?

What if, in the end he made another couple billion, to be used as a nuclear bomb to the Republican party?

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005

What if, in the end he made another couple billion, to be used as a nuclear bomb to the Republican party?

So would you still support him?

Oct 16, 1999
They may have basically cleaned out the DNC servers:
Among the files sent to Gawker are what appear to be several lists of donors, including email addresses and donation amounts, grouped by wealth and specific fundraising events. Gawker has not yet been able to verify that the Trump file was produced by the DNC, but we have been able to independently verify that the financial documents were produced by people or groups affiliated with the Democratic Party.

Also included are memos marked &#8220;confidential&#8221; and &#8220;secret&#8221; that appear to date back to 2008, and pertain to Obama&#8217;s transition into the White House, and a file marked &#8220;confidential&#8221; containing Hillary&#8217;s early talking points, at least some of which ended up being repeated verbatim in her April, 2015 candidacy announcement.
http://gawker.com/this-looks-like-the-dncs-hacked-trump-oppo-file-1782040426
DWS needs to go before the convention if not immediately.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

No you assholes have done this all to yourselves. You don't get to blame the other party for your crazy ass chickens coming home to roost.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Which explains how he won the Repub primaries pulling away. Trump, the eternal con man, knew just where to find more chumps than he's ever suckered before.

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
So would you still support him?

As of right now, no. As of the way I feel today, I am disgusted that we have these two choices for candidates. Enough of the partisan bullshit. I'm not going to vote for anyone, based their political party or gender alone. I think this whole thing was rigged from the get go, one huge setup, to give us the illusion that our votes make a difference. I did not vote in the primary, for logistical reasons, as we were not registered to vote where we reside, in time, so I have no responsibility for either candidate becoming the nominee. I am voting for down ballot candidates in the general and writing in somebody, haven't decided who yet.

Now that I am free, you'll see me bashing both pieces of shit at will. ;)

I've had an epiphany!

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Talking about issues grounds the discussion in reality, something Trump can't cope with.

If Hillary can manage her endurance in a debate, pointed attacks on the issues might be quite effective against a man that probably doesn't even know what the issues are.

He never once defeated a Republican opponent by being on topic.
Holding him to it could be brutal, particularly if one can mock his lack of breadth.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Drumpf's campaign on the ground has already been likening to an untended, smoldering pile of garbage, not sure if this release will end up helping anyone when it matters.

Makes me laugh though. The Dems catch shit for not having real IT, while their opposition proudly rolls around in the shit of not having a real candidate. Yes, lol indeed. ;)

Feb 16, 2005
If Hillary can manage her endurance in a debate, pointed attacks on the issues might be quite effective against a man that probably doesn't even know what the issues are.

He never once defeated a Republican opponent by being on topic.
Holding him to it could be brutal, particularly if one can mock his lack of breadth.

this. very much this.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Which explains how he won the Repub primaries pulling away. Trump, the eternal con man, knew just where to find more chumps than he's ever suckered before.

+1

GOP leaders will bitch about Trump like its his fault when its their own constituency. You gotta go to fat camp to sell Twinkies.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001

This is my thought. He's going to get elected and replace the right side of the aisle with condos. Then they'll say Mr Speaker, The President of the United States and he'll come out with his husband on his arm. It's gonna be great.