Haay guyz missed my Anandtech bruhz back from da dead after two brain operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
This is what I've been doin wit my life. My last brain operation was only February 13th, 2017. For my first brain operation on June 11th 2016 my family was told to say their final goodbyes 2 me. I was unwittingly deadlifting 700lbs back then whilst hemorrhaging from my brain. lel. Neva forget health is wealth and information is powa. U can check out my timeline, history and current events on my social media accounts. I'm revisiting my nerd side after befriending my fellow nerd Sabrina Nichole

Twitter:
Joey B (@Craigsmithxxx) / Twitter

Instagram:
Joseph C Bongiovanni (@josephcharlesb30) • Instagram photos and videos

• Wow
Reactions: shortylickens

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I'm gonna invite my fellow Playmate nerd: photography and computers. I will complete the circle when she creates an acct here.

Link deleted.

Let's not post personal info links about other people here.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I'm gonna invite my fellow Playmate nerd: photography and computers. I will complete the circle when she creates an acct here.

Link deleted.

Let's not post personal info links about other people here.
admin allisolm

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Fuck it, I'm outta here. Can't stand totalerianism and this girl is my GF and I actually suggest reading the TBI Act signed into law by President Bill Clinton that gives me special Constitutional Rights and I've already won in a court of law several times when they were abridge with my having extreme brain damage. I see this place hasn't changed I'm deleting my account cuz this place isn't worth suing much less posting or my half a damaged fucking brain. G'BYE kinda shows the lack of intellectual honesty and curiousity. I was gonna share my secrets, but read my fucking book when I'm famous and it's happening. Even with half a brain I'm smarter than the dumass admin who suppressed my free speech rights I suggest also reading the Bill of Rights, of which many have died to protect.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Fuck it, I'm outta here. Can't stand totalerianism and this girl is my GF and I actually suggest reading the TBI Act signed into law by President Bill Clinton that gives me special Constitutional Rights and I've already won in a court of law several times when they were abridge with my having extreme brain damage. I see this place hasn't changed I'm deleting my account cuz this place isn't worth suing much less posting or my half a damaged fucking brain. G'BYE kinda shows the lack of intellectual honesty and curiousity. I was gonna share my secrets, but read my fucking book when I'm famous and it's happening. Even with half a brain I'm smarter than the dumass admin who suppressed my free speech rights I suggest also reading the Bill of Rights, of which many have died to protect.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Delete my fucking acct or else I own these servers and turn them into a educational resourse and sensitivity training program for the truly disabled instead of the intellectually addled

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
That's the very reason I'm moving out of the US which has become a country of intellectual cowards and consumers of junk instead of producers of anything worthwhile meanwhile I posted all my CT scan results that show me having a half a brain which is more prodigious than anything found here. DELETE ME OR ELSE or speak to my ADA and ACLU Lawyers tomorrow. I want nothing to do with totalatarianism. nothing. nada

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
We do not delete accounts nor do we respond to threats. If you do not wish to post here again, just don't. It's that simple. You have the capability to disable your own account by clicking on your avatar/name at the top right of the page and choosing "Deactivate account" at the bottom of the drop down menu. Since nobody else has posted in this thread, I am locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.