Ha Ha, my wife's hammered and hugging the porcelain god

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Forget the pics, it'd probably get me divorced, or at least cut off for a few weeks.

She's sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom right in front of the toilet waiting to bule.

No worse feeling, I know, but since I'm feeling fine, it's pretty funny.

I keep checking on her, asking if she's ready for another drink. :evil:

Guess I'm on baby duty tonight.

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
Last time I drank alcohol I was doing the same thing. Haven't drank since. The memory is too fresh in my mind. I was majorly fvcked up.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
I just took a pic, and she hurled right after that. I told her she'd think it was funny later.

Hopefully I won't be looking for a good lawyer Monday.:Q

Edited: my drunk spelling

Schrodinger

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2004
Pour some clear brand of alcohol in a glass or mix a few tablespoons of salt with water

Be all "hunny here, I brought you some water...drink it" ;) You seem mean enough to take pleasure in that.

Keep in mind...that is a guarenteed way to NOT get laid for a week

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
go hold her hair man. It will earn you some points.

Now that I have been the nice guy, let me blast a couple at you.

Know what to do when your dishwasher stops working?
Smack the b!tch

Do you know why brides smile on their wedding day?
They know they will never have to give a bj again.

Do you know what food is proven to decrease a woman's sex driver by 1000%?
Wedding cake.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Sad thing is, I'm going to show her this thread when she's feeling better. That might not be tomorrow, though.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
i'm sure she'll appreicate how caring you are when she feels better...
and i think she owes you one!

dderidex

Platinum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
Sad thing is, I'm going to show her this thread when she's feeling better. That might not be tomorrow, though.

I predict by tomorrow this thread will be locked.

OR...it will have gone places you really, really don't want her to know about.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: DrPizza
If you really loved her, you'd be in there holding her hair out of the toilet..
She just got a haircut yesterday, it's too short to be in the way. I've been in there several times, brought her some water and let her know I'm there if she needs anything.
She just wants to be really still and alone right now, and I know exactly how she feels.

MX2

Lifer
Apr 11, 2004
Mean....but still pretty damn funny. Tell your wife we are laughing "with her":p

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: MX2times
Mean....but still pretty damn funny. Tell your wife we are laughing "with her":p

Yes, inform her that you've shared an incrediblly embarrassing moment with over 500 hundred anonymous horney fvkers on the net, present company excluded:p

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

Yes, inform her that you've shared an incrediblly embarrassing moment with over 500 hundred anonymous horney fvkers on the net, present company excluded:p
Why don't I wait until she's feeling a little better first.

BTW, she's gone to bed now, and I'm on 3 month old and 2 year old baby duty for the night.

dderidex

Platinum Member
Mar 13, 2001
She just got a haircut yesterday, it's too short to be in the way. I've been in there several times, brought her some water and let her know I'm there if she needs anything.
She just wants to be really still and alone right now, and I know exactly how she feels.

You do know Gatorade is much, MUCH better for handling situations like these.

It's also good for preventing hangovers in the morning. Hangovers are caused by extreme dehydration and your body's electrolite levels being way the hell off-whack. Which are, incidentally, both things Gatorade fixes. Plain water can help with the dehydration a little, but....

(Although, to be fair, drinking a lot of Gatorade after drinking a lot of alcohol will make you feel....really weird in the morning. Not hung over, but....weird. I dunno how to describe it. Kinda 'out of it' is all I could say.)

BTW, she's gone to bed now, and I'm on 3 month old and 2 year old baby duty for the night.

3 month old AND a 2 year old?

Hah - we'll totally be laughing back at you if it's because she's sick because she's pregnant again! LOL. You *suuuuure* she had a lot to drink tonight?

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: minendo
Brown eye action tonight.

:Q x 2!!!

When I first read the title, I thougth you said that she was hugging the porcelain rod! :Q

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: dderidex

You do know Gatorade is much, MUCH better for handling situations like these.

It's also good for preventing hangovers in the morning. Hangovers are caused by extreme dehydration and your body's electrolite levels being way the hell off-whack. Which are, incidentally, both things Gatorade fixes. Plain water can help with the dehydration a little, but....

(Although, to be fair, drinking a lot of Gatorade after drinking a lot of alcohol will make you feel....really weird in the morning. Not hung over, but....weird. I dunno how to describe it. Kinda 'out of it' is all I could say.)

3 month old AND a 2 year old?

Hah - we'll totally be laughing back at you if it's because she's sick because she's pregnant again! LOL. You *suuuuure* she had a lot to drink tonight?

"kids, leave mommy alone. She got herself sh!tfaced tonight. Now go kiss her goodnight when she comes up for air.":evil:

:)