Ha ha. Aussie prostitutes can't handle influx of american sailors

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000

<< When she realised the sex workers just couldn't cope any more she closed Langtrees doors for a day rather than risk the brothel's reputation.

"We're the biggest and the best, I'd rather take nothing than offer a poor service," Ms Kenworthy said.
>>

;)

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001

<< That's disgusting, IMO. Pr@stitution is humiliating for both the client and the 'sexual worker', IMO. >>

Hey, its the only way I'm every going to get any!

:Q:eek:;)

kamiam

Banned
Dec 12, 1999

<< That's disgusting, IMO. Pr@stitution is humiliating for both the client and the 'sexual worker', IMO. >>

yeah your opinion...WAY TO GO BOYS
at least the bars and brothels of Subic Bay never had a problem servicing us...whats wrong w/ the Aussie women???:Q:confused::p;)

<< Langtrees did a week's business in just three days after 5,500 American sailors disembarked in Fremantle on Sunday, many of them stressed from their encounter with war, she said. >>

EDIT: hell Subic Bay never had a problem handling that...my carrier group was well"handled":Q:p

Kamiam The Sailor Man

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001

<< "I just wish they could dribble-feed the Yanks in, fly a thousand off at a time," she said. >>

Heheh, she said "dribble-feed" uh-huh, uh-huh-huh, uh-huh-huh-huh-huh. ;)

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Hehe. Why was I thinking I was going to be reading a Onion article?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I had a friend once, who had submarine duty in the Navy. He said the only place you could really wank was in the head, like in a stall with the door shut. Now he says everytime he smells sh!t, he get's an erection. :Q

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
lol Those sailors gotta just be like rabbits! ...but then again there were 5500 of em :Q

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

<< I had a friend once, who had submarine duty in the Navy. He said the only place you could really wank was in the head, like in a stall with the door shut. Now he says everytime he smells sh!t, he get's an erection. :Q >>

Yeah...that's sorta weird...