H cards..

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
Yes, indeed.. they will be toast in a few days.. they aren't completely gone yet. dah well, they had a lot longer of a run then most expected. I got a couple of hu's and a loader, so i'm fine for now. Wish I had a faster second dedicated computer to run hu-emu.. waiting on the linux version "phenx"

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Good.

Maybe instead of hacking another DTV card, people can actually pay for service. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

hoihtah

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: mpitts
Good.

Maybe instead of hacking another DTV card, people can actually pay for service. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

you're right... it won't happen.

davepbrooks

Banned
Aug 21, 2002
Good.

what i read is "wah wah wah i insist on giving my money to big giant corporate conglomerates so the rich can get richer"

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: davepbrooks
Good.

what i read is "wah wah wah i insist on giving my money to big giant corporate conglomerates so the rich can get richer"

well, i dont want you to get rich either, so i'm going to go to your home and steal all of your possessions. Fair is fair, you know.