Guys: When you were a youngun' how'd you hide the SO?

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
I mean physically. Like, she's coming over to spend the night (Doing innocent things like playing scrabble of course!) but your parents would freak if they found out.

/me grabs the scrabble board.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe this isn't the best place to ask. ATOT nerds never had girlfriends when they were younger.

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
I mean physically. Like, she's coming over to spend the night (Doing innocent things like playing scrabble of course!) but your parents would freak if they found out.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe this isn't the best place to ask. ATOT nerds never had girlfriends when they were younger.

a cheap hotel is a wonderful thing.
so is a tent.
the underside of a picnic table or deck.
be creative.

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
I'll vouch for the tent :eek:

Other than that, we just wait until one of us has a house - hers or mine - to ourselves, or we simply try to be very quiet. Leave a movie or something playing in the background, if you want to :p

Nate

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: ncircle

a cheap hotel is a wonderful thing.
so is a tent.
the underside of a picnic table or deck.
be creative.

can get expensive but it's the best bet.:)

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Why the hell did I even bother asking this. I just realized that we have a guest house. Damn hormones getting in the way of brains.

crumpet19

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
When I was in highschool my parents were always really strict. I always took her over to a friends house. Friends parents are more apt to leave everyone alone if there is a group rather than jsut a couple.. so we'd meet at a friends house, split up the rooms and ya know...

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: crumpet19
When I was in highschool my parents were always really strict. I always took her over to a friends house. Friends parents are more apt to leave everyone alone if there is a group rather than jsut a couple.. so we'd meet at a friends house, split up the rooms and ya know...

no i don't.

please explain yourself.

:confused:

rolleye.gif

Mayhem1869

Dec 29, 2000
i used to keep a sleeping bag in the extended cab of my truck. we'd go out
in the country, lay the bag out in the back of the truck and "enjoy the stars"
or we'd just go to my bedroom. my parents had to know, but they never said anything

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
and to answer your question, I can't.

my parents left us alone in my room with all lights off "watching movies"

cyclistca

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Ah yes a car and a driver permit are a wonderful thing. :D

Heck my bedroom was on the lower floor of the house so it was never really a issue. Or if it was the parents never said anything.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
I just told my parents my girlfriend was coming over and spending the night. At first they weren't too comfortable with it, but they got used to her staying in our guest room. Then I told them she was going to sleep in my room, and my mom didn't care.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
My senior year in high school my best friend called me at like 9AM on a saturday and said he needed my help and to hurry up and come to his house with my car. I get to his house and go up to his room to find this chick in there that he had been banging the night before. Imagine my surprise when that chick just happened to be this gorgeous caribbean island girl I met at a party the summer before and had been coming on to me hard time. Unfortunately, I didn't have my car to take her anywhere and she ended up getting so blasted that I couldn't get her number.

So, there I am, in my best friends room with the this hot chick who I blew a chance with the summer before, I hadn't had a shower, I was tired and sleepy as f***, and I was still emaciated from a bout of mono that I was still getting over (I lost 30lbs). So I probably looked and smelled only slightly better than a Japanese Batan Death March survivor. I ended up helping sneak her down the stairs and out of the house while he distracted his parents in the back of the house. On top of that, I had to drive her home. Still didn't get her number either.

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I used to say I was going to bed then sneak her in through my bedroom window. If someone knocked I would just throw her in the closet. :D

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
I never did anything that would require my hiding another person in hy house. However, had I asked, my parents would probably have allowed someone else to stay over as long as she was in a different room. Used to have fried-girls up to our summer cottage all the time and the parents didn't mind because they knew that they could trust me and my friends.

If you have to hide her because your parents don't trust you, then there are some serious problems here.

ZV

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: EyeMWing

I'd just zip up and wear a glove.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
I never did anything that would require my hiding another person in hy house. However, had I asked, my parents would probably have allowed someone else to stay over as long as she was in a different room. Used to have fried-girls up to our summer cottage all the time and the parents didn't mind because they knew that they could trust me and my friends.

If you have to hide her because your parents don't trust you, then there are some serious problems here.

ZV

Don't trust me? Why should they? I WAS PLAYING SCRABBLE! :evil: Pure evil. Anyway - I think need a HTPC over there now that I've found a use for the guest house.

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Kilgor
I used to say I was going to bed then sneak her in through my bedroom window. If someone knocked I would just throw her in the closet. :D

Inflatable sheep aren't hard to hide, are they?