GUYS: Here are some skinny models for ya

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eug

Lifer
Mar 11, 2000
I think they should just use clothes hangers to show the clothes.

I suspect the only reason they don't is because clothes hangers can't walk.

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
Op, your title is pretty much insulting. You make it sound as if this is a joke. Should be ashamed for not feeling the woes of these women.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
that first one is horrible. you don't want a fat woman, but this skinny is almost as horrible.

EarthwormJim

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: drinkmorejava
lol, bmi of 18, apparently my girlfriend and I can't be models in Spain or India.

Yea that's pretty high imo.

I wouldn't qualify either and I'm extremely healthy.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: fire400
Op, your title is pretty much insulting. You make it sound as if this is a joke. Should be ashamed for not feeling the woes of these women.

you have got to be kidding, right? i should be ashamed that these women don't eat...or barf up their meals? oh puhleeeeeeeze. do u realize that teenage girls are thumbing through magazines and see these skeletal models (or nicole richie) and then of course, they try to emulate them?

as a secure female, i'll be the first to point out when another woman is pretty/beautiful/cute (which usually surprises most ppl 'cause women have a tendency for hating other women)...and don't think i'm bi either. to me, most of these models need to gain at least 15 pounds...and then, just maybe they'll look cute.