Guys: Have you noticed that girls 18-21 are hard to impress?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001

<< P.S. but in all fairness bear in mind we're all computer geeks... and wouldn't know what to do with a chick unless she put it in a readme.txt >>

LOL... :D

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
So happykitten, you're into poor guys eh? :D

My bank account is in the single digit range, impressed? ;)

unrequited

Jun 13, 2000
If you want to impress a chick in college, hang out in a computer lab. Most people in college are still computer illiterate, even today. Help her once and she'll be appreciative. Help her twice and she'll probably want to get to know you better (as a friend or potentially more).

Use what you got...

And stay away from chicks under 22. They don't know what they want. Girls mature faster when they're kids, but they mature slower than boys after puberty.

dejacky

Banned
Dec 17, 2000
i agree with yobarman. You should never be trying to impress women just to get them to smile...so &quot;fizuck&quot; all those stupid sorority zombies and find yourself a REAL human girl who thinks for herself. don't let a stupid environment made up of silly people get u down..there's more out there!

-dejacky

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
Phokus ~ ooooohhhh... *drools* :D;):p

<< And stay away from chicks under 22. >>

unrequited ~ *hiss* *pokes unrequited with a freshly filed claw*

Back to work,
~kitten >^.^<

kxy

Jan 27, 2001
Monel Funkawitz,

>>Just whip out your penis and smack their forehead with it. It will leave a muchroom shaped bruise on their forehead, and a lasting impression in heart.

Must
stop
laughing
at
my
cubical,
else everybody will think I am a werido.

MUst
must
must
resist!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaahahahah.

lsuengineer

Banned
May 7, 2001
I whipped it out, 7 inches and all, straight and thick, still didn't impress em! Man we gotta work for girls these days.

kassy

Sep 13, 2000

<< 7 inches and all, straight and thick, still didn't impress em >>

It will impress them, as long as it isnt attached to an even bigger d*ck ;)

kxy

Jan 27, 2001
To be on a serious note, now I had stopped all that laughter.

I never ever had any problem with impressing girl at any age. Well, I never tried any girl below 18 that is. I think it might have being said before; all you have to do is that be your sweet funny self. And look them into the eye and listen to them and never start to brag about yourself. Treat them with respect and spoil them on spot if they are being good. Also NEVER EVER never ever mention any of the guy humors(the one with whipping out your thingie for example) to them, we might think it is histerical, but most of the time they won't think it is funny at all.

Forever42

Mar 24, 2001
I don't think I'm that hard to impress, I'm 19 and in college, and I'm most attracted to computer geeks. :) Both my ex and my current bf are.

I met my bf on collegeclub.com and was impressed because he reads Piers Anthony and loves the Princess Bride. He melted my heart yesterday by leaving me lunch (BK even) at work before I got there.

If you're trying to impress the girls who are only impressed by $$$, then you're most likely to get a vapid airhead. :disgust:

But anyway, the 18-21 aged girls I know aren't hard to impress. You're in the wrong area, that's all.

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
I'm gonna have to agree with the flashing of a lot of $$$$. I had more long lasting 1 night stands when I was 22-23yrs old, single, and always had $300-$500 in my billfold. I'm not saying you're going to pick up your lifelong mate like that but I never had a problem finding an 18-21yr old to go home with me.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<< I've been on a few dates and every time I feel like a court jester trying to impress the queen. Only to get the response of a *yawn*. Although this might have to do with the fact that I'm going to school and have no car, but still, I'm sure some of you can relate that girls in the 18-21 range are just hard to impress. >>

Don't impress them... treat 'em like crap and they'll be all over you. I think it's some genetic anomoly or something.