Guy's are jerks...

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
...yah we are. :D

Oh well, if the world was full of people who weren't jerks, where would all the fun be? :D

Muahahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist, after reading some threads on here, I just had to make this post.

Yes, I'm a jerk, and I admit to it. :)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
See, I knew people would admit to it. And if you don't, and you know you're a jerk, you're weird. Why hide it? Embrace it. If everyone were jerks, the world would be a much more entertaining place.

Ok, I lied, no it wouldn't, it would down right suck. But still, we need a few jerks, right? :D

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
I'm what they call a fake jerk. Like I don't act like a jerk, but when something happens that can make act jerky, I always make myself out to look like the good guy and not be jerky or also I tend to turn jerky events into non-jerky ones (that make sense?). All that's important to me is if my words that I share can help further somebody else's knowledge by reading it. That's the best gift anybody can give somebody, knowledge. See and I don't have a teacher accreditation! :p

EDIT: And on the more ironic side, I have 411 posts... :D "Give me the 411 Silex!". "Yes Sir!"

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
Shoot mz, that's what all the topic starters wish, for their thread to be as exciting as yours, but golly gee, I don't believe that anybody can ever reach the fervor and tenactity that your thread will surely develop.

Originally posted by: SOSTrooper
I have an on/off jerk switch on the back of my head.
I pray that little people with nerf guns aren't anywhere close to you when you are out on a date.
/me assumes that it's one of those flush-mount wall switches that you always see in those old-school nerf commercials

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Silex
Shoot mz, that's what all the topic starters wish, for their thread to be as exciting as yours, but golly gee, I don't believe that anybody can ever reach the fervor and tenactity that your thread will surely develop.

Wow, your sarcasm amazes me. I wish everyone were like you. LOL!

It's amazing what lack of sleep will do to your mind. :)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
*imagines little people with Nerf guns shooting little Nerf foam darts at the back of his head*

Hahahhahahaha, that would totally suck if you just went total jerk on a girl and she left you there. I'd seriously think about having a cover plate for that jerk switch. LOL!

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
Wow! How jerky of you to notice! I was going to say something along the lines that I was being sarcastic, but I thought all you dudes and dudetts would be smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and not think it was 4 :p. BTW, it's 2 am here :( and I still got work to do. But I can't get off this forum! I'm adic-adicted to you...(ripped from Simple Plan).

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: SOSTrooper
wth you guys talking about? blondes and sluts like jerks :p

Blondes and sluts? LOL!

Ok, you can keep em, I don't like white girls. I prefer asian. :)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Wow! How jerky of you to notice! I was going to say something along the lines that I was being sarcastic, but I thought all you dudes and dudetts would be smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and not think it was 4 :p. BTW, it's 2 am here :( and I still got work to do. But I can't get off this forum! I'm adic-adicted to you...(ripped from Simple Plan).

It's 11:00pm here and I have class tomorrow morning. The g/f is sleeping, she got work at 8:00am. :D

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
Can't you interchange those 2 words in a sentence, ask a monkey to tell you the difference and have it quickly point to your senior member all schrively like two prunes holding a walking stick? I thought so...

My ex-gf was a hot a$$ vietamese chick. She was the asian equivalent of Avril Lavigne (no joke!). Except for that rocker chick finesse that we love so much in Avril. God I miss her, too bad we had a ton of communication issues otherwise I would be doing something involving that senior member of mine :D. Like taking a wizz... on her face HAR HAR.

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Can't you interchange those 2 words in a sentence, ask a monkey to tell you the difference and have it quickly point to your senior member all schrively like two prunes holding a walking stick? I thought so...

I doubt it matters to him. And all blondes aren't sluts, heck, a lot of blondes aren't born blonde for that matter. :D

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
Bleach is God's way for brunettes and readheds to become artificial sluts. :D

TheCorm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
Anyone up for organising a Global Jerk Conference for exchanging notes and ideas...lol....

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Bleach is God's way for brunettes and readheds to become artificial sluts. :D

redheads don't need bleach..."red-headed slut" is the saying i believe. :p