Guys Anderson Cooper is so drunk right now

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Immigrants and gays. The real destructors of the great American society, he hates them both. A true American.
Journalism used to be serious, now it's just infotainment. They even hire former football players that can barely speak proper English.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
It was probably better than New Years Rockin' Eve... that was a total train wreck this year. The Nashville concert on CBS was so much better.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Journalism used to be serious, now it's just infotainment. They even hire former football players that can barely speak proper English.
This was a NYE show not the nightly news. It was supposed to be entertainment. AC does a pretty good job as a journalist.

I guess you care more for the upstanding journalism of Fox News. Any honest broker from that network has already quit.

Reactions: Pohemi

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
On the Anderson and Andy NYE show. His giggle is shockingly loud
was the milf his co-host?
or was she banned from co-hosting with him because every year she pushed the boundaries and got more and more naked on pubic tv?

Last edited:

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
I guess you care more for the upstanding journalism of Fox News. Any honest broker from that network has already quit.
Don't have Cable. Mostly watch local news, 60 minutes, a few blips here or there. Even the internet is getting difficult to find real information.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
Don't know who Anderson Cooper is, but they sound like a firm of accountants. Didn't Anderson Cooper certify junk mortgages as AAA rated and kick off the financial crisis?

i think that was d.b. cooper

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Don't have Cable. Mostly watch local news, 60 minutes, a few blips here or there. Even the internet is getting difficult to find real information.
Yeah, AP news and Reuters are obviously "leftist outlets" because they publish articles based on real journalism and facts as opposed to feels and rhetoric. How novel...it's what USE to be called 'news'.
i think that was d.b. cooper
Nah, that guy jumped out of a plane with a bunch of cash and was never found.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
The Independent used to be slightly left-of-centre. For a while it was the only UK national newspaper that was (the UK media is overwhelmingly right-wing), but it has shifted rightwards, and anyway no-longer even has a print edition.
Sounds similar to BBC news. I use to visit the site years back, but the slant has gotten a little more noticeable in recent years.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Yeah, AP news and Reuters are obviously "leftist outlets" because they publish articles based on real journalism and facts as opposed to feels and rhetoric. How novel...it's what USE to be called 'news'.

Nah, that guy jumped out of a plane with a bunch of cash and was never found.
I thought that was Gary Cooper.