Guy who started massive California fire has a FB page filled with Trump love and every conspiracy

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Ever notice how a person's name can influence his life focus. Forrest just happens to start forest fires.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
"When you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer."

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
He started it because he's crazy, it doesn't matter what reasons he gives.
But it might matter who has been feeding and encouraging his crazy, along with a lot of other crazies.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
He started it because he's crazy, it doesn't matter what reasons he gives.
If it's Trump? A love for Trump? It matters because of how much disease and damage that fu*k is perpetrating, encouraging, causing and inciting in his base. The mother fu*ker is trying to burn the country down and if his base is in for the sin then it's absolutely a problem and you're a dumb fu*k for not seeing it. Mental illness on its own is difficult to manage and police... Add to that a "leader" for such people and that spells destruction, mayhem, chaos and devastation. Stop being an obtuse dick.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
So are you implying he started it for political reasons?
I think he's implying their is a strong association between "being a pile of horse excrement" and voting for Trump. I mean right on his facebook page he has a post that says "Protect our children. Execute the pedos".

Clearly he is a fine and well-centered gentleman who posits a nuanced view of the world after careful deliberation of all the necessary facts and issues.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I thought about getting mine going today too but was lazy. Masterbuilt 40” electric and I use Amazn pellets for the smoke itself, works pretty good.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
It appears that weed cured his cancer as well. He also seems to think the FBI was watching him, just not close enough.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Wait, he wasn't supposed to take "burn it down" literally, guess he lost his super duper Trump decoder ring

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I thought about getting mine going today too but was lazy. Masterbuilt 40” electric and I use Amazn pellets for the smoke itself, works pretty good.
Nice I'm using the same smoker. Building up to an offset. You using the A-maz-n for the pellets or just putting them into the chip box. I was thinking of picking one up for cold smoking.

So Trump is president making him a politician. He developed his base based on a crazy conspiracy. Since taking office he has pandered to thoes wackos by pushing one conspiracy after another. He is literally giving credence to crazy conspiracy nuts. Did Trump embolden the nut job who started the fires? Probably not but it's not outside the realm of possibility. You follow?

Last edited:

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Take a long look at this guy's Facebook page. He was just arrested for the Holy fire in California.

Trump lover
Illuminati believer
Pizzagate believer
No planes 9/11 believer

And WTF is that shit going on with his face?

https://www.facebook.com/ForrestGClark

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/178...-of-setting-california-on-fire/partners/44204

And in other news, it has just been discovered that water is actually wet!

Was anyone really surprised that he was a Trumpanzee? (They're kind of like chimpanzees, only not as smart.)

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Trump did form his base around a a crazy birther conspiracy and has exploited their gullibility at every turn.
We have seen trump's birth certificate? I demand an equal Obama/certificate access! Tax returns too!
Of course my crazy conspiracy theory is the shorter(driver license from his thirties) Donald Trump is dead and what we have now is the taller(White House Physician) Russian doppelganger.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nice I'm using the same smoker. Building up to an offset. You using the A-maz-n for the pellets or just putting them into the chip box. I was thinking of picking one up for cold smoking.

So Trump is president making him a politician. He developed his base based on a crazy conspiracy. Since taking office he has pandered to thoes wackos by pushing one conspiracy after another. He is literally giving credence to crazy conspiracy nuts. Did Trump embolden the nut job who started the fires? Probably not but it's not outside the realm of possibility. You follow?

What conspiracy theories? o_O

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
But it might matter who has been feeding and encouraging his crazy, along with a lot of other crazies.

Trump loves the Crazies. They eat out of his hand. That's most of his base, of course.