Guy sues cat for attempted murder.

myjaja

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2005
I looked it up on yahoo. But I couldn't find anything.

It would be so hilarious if someone actually tries to do that. :laugh:

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Wow, if there is any poster that needs to DIAF, it's you. What a waste of time reading this thread. I'd rather read some grumblings from a myspace emo than have to suffer from another one of your threads.

Compnewbie01

Aug 8, 2005
I read that iyt was a gay that trie dto sue a cat but that is just cuz i am really frunk right now!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: goku
I'd rather read some grumblings from a myspace emo than have to suffer from another one of your threads.

Does that mean we can expect another thread from you?

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Mrvile
GOKU vs. MYJAJA

*ROUND 1*

--FIGHT--

you really need to include compnewbie01 because he's probably so incapacitated that a slap would find him flying backwards and falling over his own feet. :)

Compnewbie01

Aug 8, 2005
Originally posted by: destrekor
GOKU vs. MYJAJA

*ROUND 1*

--FIGHT--

you really need to include compnewbie01 because he's probably so incapacitated that a slap would find him flying backwards and falling over his own feet. :)

LOL!!! huh?

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Compnewbie01
Originally posted by: destrekor
GOKU vs. MYJAJA

*ROUND 1*

--FIGHT--

LOL!!! huh?

it's okay... really it's ok.. get some water partner ;) and take a look at this thread in the morning for a laugh :D

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Wow, if there is any poster that needs to DIAF, it's you. What a waste of time reading this thread. I'd rather read some grumblings from a myspace emo than have to suffer from another one of your threads.
Pot calling the kettle black...

imported_Lucifer

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy
I'd rather read some grumblings from a myspace emo than have to suffer from another one of your threads.

Does that mean we can expect another thread from you?

You can also expect another thread from his other account P-mango

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Lucifer
You can also expect another thread from his other account P-mango

Haha, indeed; just noticed that Mango posted again in the finger snapping thread.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

hi, this is pot calling kettle...
no, if anyone needs to "DIAF" its you. I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems getting back up on that.