Gun ranges in Maryland?

Sqube

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
Yeah, I know I could've just searched the Google. But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that there's more knowledgeable gun nuts on ATOT than anywhere else I venture through the tubes.

That said, I'm in Silver Spring/Adelphi area, not too far from the D.C. line. If any of you all could recommend a place where somebody who's never held a gun before could go pop off, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, as something of an aside, how cathartic is it? Not that I need the catharsis at this particular juncture, or anything like that; I'm merely curious.

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: funkymatt
anywhere in baltimore seems to be acceptable to fire guns.

Ahhh...bodymore, murdaland. 1 square mile of cleanliness around the inner harbor and the rest of the city below the poverty line.

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
if you dont mind driving down to NoVA, next time I go out you can tag along. Assault weapon fun.:D

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Darkstar757
rdubbz420 would you mind me tagging along

not at all. I dont like range's. I usually go to private land my friends own or there is a private park near winchester that has a lot of crap to shoot at. Just outdoor stuff. I will IM you when i go (next month or two).