Gun+ammo sales WAY up.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

One more thing, Al Jazeera English ran a story earlier today about the border between US and Mexico and in the story, a middle age woman told her story about how a group of ILLEGALS tried to knock the door of her house down to get in while she was alone by herself and now she is carrying a gun with her at all time.

You do need to tell her to stop "Clutch those pearls". How dare her. Take them guns pronto. Uh huh.
You need to put the word "illegals" in bold, underlined and italics to really scare me, snowflake.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You need to put the word "illegals" in bold, underlined and italics to really scare me, snowflake.

Or I could say "undocumented" to make you feel better, but I won't. LOL. Do you have anything to dispute my story? Of course not. Continue with your weak sauce spin. Go ahead and tell her and people like her to stop "clutch those pearls". Keep dreaming about one of these days you will be able to "take" all of them guns. How sad and pathetic.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Or I could say "undocumented" to make you feel better, but I won't. LOL. Do you have anything to dispute my story? Of course not. Continue with your weak sauce spin. Go ahead and tell her and people like her to stop "clutch those pearls". Keep dreaming about one of these days you will be able to "take" all of them guns. How sad and pathetic.
You keep moving the goalposts, and then scream at the mirror about how awesome you are at forum arguments

The Democratic party hasn't taken any guns, and you're screaming about ILLEGALS threatening a woman.

You're hilariously inept at making sense.

Keep on keepin' on, snowflake.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You keep moving the goalposts, and then scream at the mirror about how awesome you are at forum arguments

The Democratic party hasn't taken any guns, and you're screaming about ILLEGALS threatening a woman.

You're hilariously inept at making sense.

I pointed out how guns can be helpful and necessary to ordinary folks, not some evil "assault" weapons that liberals love to believe. Sorry to bust your bubble. No sorry. I love it to point out the ridiculous blanket statement that guns are bad.

Yup, guns owners will continue to enjoy their guns and you can cry about "clutch those pearls" as long as you want. How's that moving the goal post, eh?

Keep whining and crying about guns. How pathetic. So sad. LOL.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I pointed out how guns can be helpful and necessary to ordinary folks, not some evil "assault" weapons that liberals love to believe. Sorry to bust your bubble. No sorry. I love it to point out the ridiculous blanket statement that guns are bad.

Yup, guns owners continue to enjoy their guns and you can cry about "clutch those pearls" as long as you want. How's that moving the goal post, eh?

Keep whining and crying about guns. How pathetic. So sad. LOL.
You're sad and pathetic because:

1. Instead of addressing the fact that you're in a frenzied hysteria about a liberal talking about taking away your guns on the internet

2. You start screaming at me about things I haven't said.

I'm not whining or crying about guns.

Perhaps learn to fucking read before you start screaming like a maniac, snowflake.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
This is the thing, no one from any party has proposed "taking all the guns", just closing loopholes in background checks and stopping the sale of assault-style weapons. You pro-gun people morph that into "all my guns!, they're gonna grab all my guns!" every. single. time. It's laughable to be honest.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You're sad and pathetic because:

1. Instead of addressing the fact that you're in a frenzied hysteria about a liberal talking about taking away your guns on the internet

2. You start screaming at me about things I haven't said.

I'm not whining or crying about guns.

Perhaps learn to fucking read before you start screaming like a maniac, snowflake.

This you say this?

"Clutch those pearls."

Yes or No?

I just response in kind. Don't cry, sweet cheek. We (million and million of gun owners) are going to clutch all we want. :D

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
This is the thing, no one from any party has proposed "taking all the guns", just closing loopholes in background checks and stopping the sale of assault-style weapons. You pro-gun people morph that into "all my guns!, they're gonna grab all my guns!" every. single. time. It's laughable to be honest.

Did you scroll up and read what the poster said? I was responding to him/his statement.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
This you say this?

"Clutch those pearls."

Yes or No?

I just response in kind. Don't cry, sweet cheek. We (million and million of gun owners) are going to clutch all we want. :D
You're continuing to shriek in hysteria about a liberal talking about taking your guns, on an online forum.

You're continuing to shriek in hysteria about something that hasn't happened and won't happen.

You keep on shrieking in hysteria, snowflake.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You're continuing to shriek in hysteria about a liberal talking about taking your guns, on an online forum.

You're continuing to shriek in hysteria about something that hasn't happened and won't happen.

You keep on shrieking in hysteria, snowflake.

Did you say it? Yes or No?

Goodness. Whatever happens to say what you mean and mean what you say. Stand by your conviction and not whim out, eh? Sweet cheek.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Did you say it? Yes or No?

Goodness. Whatever happens to say what you mean and mean what you say. Stand by your conviction and not whim out, eh? Sweet cheek.
Yes, I said you were clutching pearls about a liberal talking about taking your guns, on an internet forum.

Here you are, still in hysterics about it.