Guiness Book of bloody morons?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Did anybody else watch this on Fox? I admit, I did, but only because I wanted to see the acrobat guy get a foot in his crotch.

But besides that - how have some of these people managed to live as long as they have, and not become a martyr for the "darwin award"?

As if breaking your back wasn't enough when you jumped a car off of a ramp, lets go ahead and stick a one ton trailer off the back of the freaking car and jump it too!

Sheesh! Not to mention the idiot that tried balancing 20 too many glasses on his chin. If you asked me, they told him to stop because they were too cheap to keep caughing up more glasses for him to break.

And the worse of it all - I actually watched the whole thing :(

Got to admit though - the "worlds most dangerous car protection" was pretty sweet :) Nothing like "blackend" car jacker for dinner :D

Oh - and the human jugglers were cool too.

Mariah21

Jun 13, 2000
The dude who ate metal grossed me out... it was pretty cool, tho, going down into his stomach and seeing that crap.. I just cant imagine who would be dumb enough to try and start eating metal... Let alone trying to make cars and trailors fly,....grin

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Yeah, those people have got to be mentally ill.

The "records" that they strive to set or break are a crock too..

But then again.. it is on FOX.. :)

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
The Guiness Book of World Records is an interesting book, and I would recommend that you should check it out if you get a chance to.

But - like the Fox TV show - the section on "Human Achievements" is filled with all kinds of really stupid, mindless sh|t that hardly qualify as "achievements".