Guiliani Wants Proof Of Crime Before Trump Will Talk To Mueller

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
That was funny. "Tell us what you have so we can make a defense and then Trump will come and not answer questions"

My guess is that Mueller isn't counting on Trump cooperating anyway. If Mueller has a report to make he can do so on the first Friday of November.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Obviously a stance meant for public (his base's) consumption because it's sooo fucking stupid.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I'd guess Guiliai will do pretty much anything to keep Trump away from Mueller. There is quite literally no telling what the man would say.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'd guess Guiliai will do pretty much anything to keep Trump away from Mueller. There is quite literally no telling what the man would say.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: if Trump took Col. Jessup's place in A Few Good Men, the trial would have lasted five minutes... because Trump would have freely admitted issuing the Code Red and spent the rest of his testimony lying about it being perfectly legal.

Reactions: soulcougher73

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If there is PROOF of a crime donald wont need to schedule an appointment. He'll be fucking arrested!

THE beautiful being!

Reactions: sandorski

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If I were Giuliani I would stab Trump before I let him talk to Mueller. Forget admitting to crimes, the odds of Trump committing several additional crimes during the FBI interview is incredibly high.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If I were Giuliani I would stab Trump before I let him talk to Mueller. Forget admitting to crimes, the odds of Trump committing several additional crimes during the FBI interview is incredibly high.

I have to imagine any such interview would basically be a combination of the scene from Austin Powers where Dr. Evil talks about his father to his therapy group and the scene from So I Married An Axe murderer where Stuart Mackenzie enlightens the audience about The Pentavirate. Except with more crime.

Jan 25, 2011
Yeah his guarantees he won’t be meeting Mueller. If he does now it’s confirmation that there’s evidence of a crime based on Giuliani’s statement.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Hey, but seriously - I just flew in here and boy, are my arms tired!!! Take my 9-11, Please!!!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You have to remember, I think, that Trump has pretended he wants to testify but that it's a distraction that requires a justification because he's very busy elsewhere fucking up everything he touches. So yes, he is willing to testify if the conditions are never.

Reactions: dank69

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
For once, I can't argue with you. Your logic is unassailable and your conclusion beyond reproach. He's so involved in listening to himself that he doesn't even know what he's saying.

Reactions: cytg111 and KMFJD
Nov 8, 2012
Guiliani is making more stupid public statements than Trump himself lately. Impressive, to say the least.

If you have issues with meeting with their investigation then when you're questioned just claim the 5th. Simple as that.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Guiliani is making more stupid public statements than Trump himself lately. Impressive, to say the least.

If you have issues with meeting with their investigation then when you're questioned just claim the 5th. Simple as that.
Haha indeed BUT that would require Trump to follow a script.. a one liner script... good luck with that!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I'm not a lawyer but mr 9/11 is. Is this something that happens in the real world? If it doesn't then why would a lawyer even bring this up?

Also, if trump and mr 9/11, know trump didn't do anything illegal why would they stipulate that they have to be shown what evidence of a crime there is? If the stipulation of the interview hinges on a crime being committed, why not just cut to the chase and say, no we will not be interviewed because we didn't commit a crime?

I just don't understand what mr 9/11 is trying to do.

After reading a little about rudy, I must say that it's a shame that 9/11 happened on his watch because it appears the guy is an ass and really deserves to be forgotten.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If anyone can figure out how to prevent a pathological liar from perjuring himself into jail, Donald Trump would like to hire you as his interpreter at any and all interview that requires him to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Caucasians of Norwegian extraction and are certified members of an American based racist/Nazi organization are preferred. Must be willing to perjure themselves for the sake of their client, as does any member of the Trump Crime Family Administration.

All others need not apply.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm not a lawyer but mr 9/11 is. Is this something that happens in the real world? If it doesn't then why would a lawyer even bring this up?

Also, if trump and mr 9/11, know trump didn't do anything illegal why would they stipulate that they have to be shown what evidence of a crime there is? If the stipulation of the interview hinges on a crime being committed, why not just cut to the chase and say, no we will not be interviewed because we didn't commit a crime?

I just don't understand what mr 9/11 is trying to do.

After reading a little about rudy, I must say that it's a shame that 9/11 happened on his watch because it appears the guy is an ass and really deserves to be forgotten.

It's all about tearing down the credibility of Mueller, the FBI & the DoJ. It's a set up to creating public disbelief in whatever they come up with. If that's strong enough, Congress has greater leeway to let him off the hook should it come to impeachment.

It's a strategy that assumes impeachment proceedings. Discredit the source, discredit the evidence & sail on by.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's all about tearing down the credibility of Mueller, the FBI & the DoJ. It's a set up to creating public disbelief in whatever they come up with. If that's strong enough, Congress has greater leeway to let him off the hook should it come to impeachment.

It's a strategy that assumes impeachment proceedings. Discredit the source, discredit the evidence & sail on by.

True. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that his intentions were good.

Stupid me:eek:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
True. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that his intentions were good.

Stupid me:eek:

They're good for the Donald, maybe. I figure it's the only defense Trump will ultimately have.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

Isn't that pretty much the defense for every criminal?