Guild Wars 2 is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuriman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2004
I've been playing GW2 since release and I've come to the conclusion that it's an OK game. It's polished, the leveling is fun compared to a more traditional MMO, the PvP is... well, it's good, but honestly the game feels just a little bland. Its strongest selling point to me is that it doesn't suck, it doesn't have any major flaws, but it has failed to really hook me. I couldn't say what the best part about GW2 is.

How does everyone else feel so far?

Yuriman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2004
Ought to have posted in the official thread. I was posting from my phone though and didn't see it. My bad.

shurato

Platinum Member
Sep 24, 2000
Why do you have to post in the "official" thread? It's not like theres rampant threads about the game. I also think GW2 is "ok". I think the game is alot like how I felt about Rift. Something kind of different from the mainstream (wow) and has a few innovative features but for some reason it just seems to lack soul. They screwed the pooch on the single player storyline and the voice acting is so bad it's distracting.

However it's still very new and I'm hoping on improvements with future patches and expansions.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Why do you have to post in the "official" thread? It's not like theres rampant threads about the game.

.You don't. There are several threads already about the game and "Guild Wars 2 is OK" fits nicely into the "Guild Wars 2. How is it?" thread.

admin allisolm

Status
Not open for further replies.