Mar 4, 2011
This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif

DUBEDUBEDUUUUUU

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
My current 'high' log:
9:12pm TWO hits within 10 mins.
9:12pm So in last 15 mins, I've been writing that stoner log word file (and this is a meta note here??).
And LOL I documented a NICE word just to prove my sanity but if I'm sane, why would I worry about proving??? LOL
YOU ARE FUCKING HIGH.
9:15pm okay this is definitlney 8.5/10 tonight. Paranioa too - about proving self that consumed all above writing.
So this is freeing. Just do whatever.
9:18pm Yea, I'm pretty high now. Can barely type and I'm just marveling at this 3D looking monitor screen.
Solid 8.5/10... or boy, you just might get 9.0 tonight. :D:D:D

How effing high am I based on the nonsense I wrote??? LOL.

Too high to post.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I tried weed once. Apparently my body reacts really weirdly to it. Got an anxiety attack and my heart was racing 150BPM for several days. I was legit worried I was going to die because sustaining that heart rate for so long can't be good, but also too scared to go to the ER because it's still kinda illegal here. Trudeau is dragging his feet with the legislation. Probably waiting till next election so he can make it an item. I started to google stuff and that's how I found out it was an anxiety attack as it matched all my other symptoms too.

I probably would have been ok if I did it home alone or with a friend but I was with a bunch of coworkers at a party so that was a bad idea. Honestly if I did it at home I think it would be kind of relaxing. But I told myself I'll never do it again, it was just a bad experience for me because of that anxiety attack. When I hear of people who say they have anxiety I can totally sympathize with them after going through that. It's scary shit.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
That's why if you're going to smoke weed, you need to do meth. It's the same as booze. You can't appreciate it if you're just going to fall asleep. You need something to b*tch slap those lazy f*cking neurons and keep them popping.

People just don't know how to do drugs any more. Polypharmacy is the word. Learn it. Live it.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I've never understood the mentality that makes stoners think everyone cares if they are high and that they need to tell everyone...

Careful, 30 years from now someones going to accuse you of unwanted sexual advances..then what are you going to do, play Afroman?

Status
Not open for further replies.