Guess who is going to the AFC Championship Game!!!

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Thats right kids... I'm sitting at work today, minding my own business, and one of the guys I work with comes over and tells me he had someone not able to make it, and has an extra ticket... I was floored, totally not expecting it! So excited! GO PATS!!!!!! Best-day-of-work-evar!!!! :beer::D:beer:

Look for me 15 rows from the field!!!

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
As long as there's no dome teams in the Super Bowl, I'll be happy...so yes, this weekend I will indeed be pulling for the Pats.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Feldenak
As long as there's no dome teams in the Super Bowl, I'll be happy...so yes, this weekend I will indeed be pulling for the Pats.
Why does a dome matter?

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: minendo
Why does a dome matter?

To me, football is meant to be played outdoors.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Why does a dome matter?

For some towns that is not feasible. Indianapolis uses the dome for much more than football. They have basketball games there as well as many other events.

LarryS

Golden Member
Feb 4, 2000
Awesome.. enjoy the game! I'll be at the NFC championship game Sunday night!

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Why does a dome matter?

For some towns that is not feasible. Indianapolis uses the dome for much more than football. They have basketball games there as well as many other events.

That's what they get for sneaking out of Baltimore like a bunch of thieves.

Football is meant to be played outdoors. I'm probably in the minority but I also think they need to play a few college bowl games up north...watch those high-flying offenses sputter and get crushed by northern teams. :)

I like my football smash-mouth style. Awesome defense and an offense that lines up and beats you to a pulp ("3 yards and a cloud of dust")

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001

I like my football smash-mouth style. Awesome defense and an offense that lines up and beats you to a pulp ("3 yards and a cloud of dust")

Amen to that!

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: kenshorin

Amen to that!

Hehe...I grew up in Big 10 country, can you tell? ;)

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: kenshorin
Thats right kids... I'm sitting at work today, minding my own business, and one of the guys I work with comes over and tells me he had someone not able to make it, and has an extra ticket... I was floored, totally not expecting it! So excited! GO PATS!!!!!! Best-day-of-work-evar!!!! :beer::D:beer:

Look for me 15 rows from the field!!!

Make sure you keep warm. Other than that, have fun. :)