Gtx 600 Series?

IGhzI

Nov 6, 2011
Anyone have an idea when they will have something in stock... this is getting old

chimaxi83

Diamond Member
May 18, 2003
I've scored 4 to date, simply checking Newegg. Use a browser add on to check for page changes and you'll get one too, likely within a day.

toyota

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
are you really looking? I could have bought a dozen gtx680 cards and tons of gtx670 cards in the last week.

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
You guys are obviously putting a lot of effort into it. Checked Newegg... None in stock... Again!

One time, since release, I've seen 680's in stock. A few days ago, maybe a week, when the 680 DCII's were released, they were in stock for a few hours. Other than that I've never seen any in stock. I check on Newegg more than once a day. Obviously, not enough to find one, but still everyday.

Since the 670 initial release I've seen one EVGA model get restocked. Other than that, once they were gone, I've seen none.

I can understand if people don't want to have to do headstands in order to find them. What's next? They release another model with some more further cut down chips, and they're in stock for a few days? This is looking worse than Fermi, so far.

ShintaiDK

Lifer
Apr 22, 2012
are you really looking? I could have bought a dozen gtx680 cards and tons of gtx670 cards in the last week.

^^ This.

And when you show stock the shop is not good enough for some since this exact shop they buy from didnt have it. Or then they ofcource didnt care. They only like to complain ;)

JSK0703

Sep 18, 2009
Newegg as has the EVGA 670 and 680 in stock in the past 48 hrs. They also had the Galaxy and MSI 670. It's just supply vs demand. As soon as they are posted they sell out.

Just checked TigerDirect. They have a couple reference 670s in stock. MSI and Zotac. EVGA has stock 670 available from their site.

Last edited:

SolMiester

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2004
Well, I suppose if they are in demand, they aren't going to stay in stock long....Is Newegg the only place to buy these cards?

ShintaiDK

Lifer
Apr 22, 2012
Well, I suppose if they are in demand, they aren't going to stay in stock long....Is Newegg the only place to buy these cards?

Sure does seem so. If out of stock at newegg. Then the world doesnt have any...or something.

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
Tigerdirect has 100 units of the MSI GTX 670 available. I am taking my chance there, heh.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Myra Sito.
Myra Sito: Thank you for contacting us today, you were asking for the ETA of the item?
Robert: I was just checking to see if you actually have stock of the item
Robert: I have been hearing rumors of Tigerdirect having issues with fulfillment
Myra Sito: Yes, we have the item in stock.
Robert: can you tell me how many?
Robert: and is it in the Illinois warehouse?
Myra Sito: We have a 100 units available and it will either be shipped from our IL or GA warehouse.
Robert: Thank you!
[/FONT]
spacer.gif

I am going to take another chance with a reference unit. I have been hearing decent reviews on the MSI and I normally don't have to worry about warranty service with MSI since I used to be a mod at the forums. I particularly want the fan to exhaust out of the case for SLI. I am going to stress the crap out of this card when I get it.

Last edited:

IGhzI

Nov 6, 2011

Yeah.. I don't like having multiple accounts that have access to my CC information. Ill take a look at Tiger shortly