GTX 570 with a GTX 260 physX card?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shroud

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2010
We are talking GPU physics here...right?
Show me.

Re-read my post again, I was very specific with details. The very next sentance stats that Havok Physics will eventually run on the GPU. Am I wrong to assume you are capable of connecting the dots?

Just so we are clear I was not saying that Havok Physics running on a GPU has been used in games. Because to my knowledge only Havok Cloth has been shown running the AMD GPUs via OpenCL. If you want a link here. http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2009/03/27/amd-demonstrates-gpu-physics-at-gdc/1

Since the op seems to be done with this thread so am I. If anyone has any further questions comment in regards to anything I've posted PM me.

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm locking this thread, it appears to have answered the OP's question sufficiently and is now just becoming yet another physx/physics debate.

Folks I have no problems with there being a physx/physics debate but please create a new thread for it so the venue is correct from the outset.

Moderator Idontcare

Status
Not open for further replies.