Info GTA 6 leaks

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Also clearly taking place in Vice City again since you can see Washington Beach in this sign:

Also here is the beach near Tommy Vercetti's old apartment from GTA VC

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Too bad it looks a long ways out from this footage. Can't imagine this launches before Q3 2024.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
Apparently from a reddit thread those were from 2 years ago so by the time this releases, who knows if it will look better or worse.

Either way I'm excited for it. I spent a lot of time with a group of friends doing heists online.

Erodar

Mar 24, 2015
I've found some screenshots but they look a bit unbelievable to be true. Here, the brightness of the car and those graphics are real?

gta-6-grand-theft-auto-vi-pc-cd-key-2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: daveybrat

jpiniero

Lifer
Oct 1, 2010
Here's the trailer.

Seems it leaked so Rockstar let it loose early. I think it looks good.

DeathReborn

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2005
It's GTA Florida basically No PC release in 2025 most likely, 2026 for PC would be my bet.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
Looks like Florida because I see portions of Miami in the trailer. Will be looking forward to it but won't be surprised if it ends up delayed a bit. It will be well done by the time it's out anyway.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
It looks exactly as you'd expect GTA to look like in 2025, although I will be surprised if the final product actually does look that good in real time when it comes out. I am not a fan of trailers with zero game play as they do absolutely nothing for me. A lot of trailers in that format usually have some sort of caption like "in game engine" or something similar but noticed there is nothing like that here, so based on that and no game play, I'm skeptical of the graphics being that good in game play. Also pretty underwhelming they are using Vice City again for a whole new game.

But it's still just GTA which has the same tired formula to me. I look forward to the hilarious videos people post from the game though. In 2 years that is...

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Looks like Florida because I see portions of Miami in the trailer. Will be looking forward to it but won't be surprised if it ends up delayed a bit. It will be well done by the time it's out anyway.
It's Vice City. I thought they made that clear lol.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I also thought it was vice city but wasn't sure as gta vice city came out in 2002.

A group of friends and I used to always get online to do the final heist as it gave you the most money. I remember we would take turns on who would be the getaway driver.

I saw from leaked footage one point that you can hold up stores and actually tie up the people inside or your partner does that, not sure how true to gameplay that will be but there's always fun to be had with this type of games no matter how many times it's been done.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
It looks exactly as you'd expect GTA to look like in 2025, although I will be surprised if the final product actually does look that good in real time when it comes out. I am not a fan of trailers with zero game play as they do absolutely nothing for me. A lot of trailers in that format usually have some sort of caption like "in game engine" or something similar but noticed there is nothing like that here, so based on that and no game play, I'm skeptical of the graphics being that good in game play. Also pretty underwhelming they are using Vice City again for a whole new game.

But it's still just GTA which has the same tired formula to me. I look forward to the hilarious videos people post from the game though. In 2 years that is...
GTA IV and V had similar first trailers and the actual games ended up looking pretty much like the first trailer both times. I love the GTA series. Ever since GTA III they have been pretty much the games I was hoping for back in the NES days when games were so rigid. Except for IV, I hated that game because of Niko Bellic's constant whining about trying to become a good person two minutes after murdering 50 people. Can't wait for it, except I know I am going to be waiting, as no way they hit that 2025 release date.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
GTA IV and V had similar first trailers and the actual games ended up looking pretty much like the first trailer both times. I love the GTA series. Ever since GTA III they have been pretty much the games I was hoping for back in the NES days when games were so rigid. Except for IV, I hated that game because of Niko Bellic's constant whining about trying to become a good person two minutes after murdering 50 people. Can't wait for it, except I know I am going to be waiting, as no way they hit that 2025 release date.
The framerate in the original GTA4 trailer was 20fps?

Cause the game was constantly below 30fps and dipped down to 15fps regularly with a lot of crap going on.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
DF has a tech breakdown. They think most of the trailer is all real time based on flaws they see in it, thinking it is at 1440p or below as the native resolution at 30fps.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
A dev said the game will actually look like that but I guess we will see when it's finally out. Obviously we've all been fooled by this before.

In the current generation of self proclaimed 4k60, I think 1440p30 is very realistic for GTA6.

I'm just surprised there was no footnote of "all footage is real time using in game engine" like we see on so many trailers now a days.