GS27 Scratch Remover

SnoopCat

Jan 19, 2001
does this stuff work? i always see commericals for it. any first hand experiences with it?

tweekah

Oct 23, 1999
A buddy of mine had 2 guys on his hood, while he was driving. He hit the brakes, and the went a-sliding off. Welp those little button's on jeans left a nice scratch on his car. He hit it up with some GS27, and it kinda went away. At a certain angle you could see where it was.

We also tried it on a co-worker's keyed truck. Took it out pretty well. However at an angle, you will always see it. Never had any experience with the filler (crayon looking things). Good luck...

Maharaja

Apr 25, 2000
I've never used it personally, but a friend of mine told me it's just crap. I guess he wasn't too impressed with its results.

Feb 24, 2001
i wouldnt buy that product because of that arrogant jean claude looking ass. 250$ DOLLARS!!!! what a bunch of bs. *as he throws his head back*

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Polishing compound or rubbing compound will do the same thing for alot less and offer you more control

ISAslot

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2001

<< i wouldnt buy that product because of that arrogant jean claude looking ass. 250$ DOLLARS!!!! what a bunch of bs. *as he throws his head back* >>

lol, that guy is annoying.

I know that there is no way that that stuff can remove rust from chrome bumpers.

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
a dog jumped up on my dad's black saab and scratched the heck out of it...that scratch remover, plus several coats of wax, was able to remove them (thankfully)...but i agree that it wouldn't work well on DEEP scratches.

rutchtkim

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2001
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!! IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK... I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED...I HATE YOU GS27!!!!!!!!!