Grrr. The 1 thing I hate about summer

Redneck

May 20, 2000
Crickets. More specifically, the ones that sit outside my window and chirp for hours on end:|. I think I am gonna pre-treat his favorite spot with some Raid tommorrow. That should "86" the little POS. :)

Jul 14, 2000
carpet bomb the entire area outside ur window with garden raid. then poor gasoline on the side of the house and burn it. or just carpet bomb the side of the house with garden raid and leave out the gasoline.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i hate the heat and whatever the stuff is that is causing my allergies (narrowed it to tree and mold :p)

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
You need Killbat's Special Chemical/Pyrotechnical Area Clearance (KSCPAC) treatment. It's only been successfully carried out twice. :p

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
What I really hate about summer is fat people in bathing suits that are too small for them :p :( :p :( :p :( Imagine these people running down the beach like Baywatch............ YIKES :( :p :p :( Talk about a Flabbalanche.

Cheers,
Aquaman

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Doesn't offend me. I'm glad it worked at least twice. :D

[edit] This does mean that our labs in Japan have been gone (vaporized, actually) for over 50 years now, so no Japanese need worry about future tests. :)