angstsoldat

Jun 30, 2005
This is getting annoying, every other thread I see has to do with BF2 .. go look at the Software area.. jesus christ just make an offical BS and ***** about BF2 thread

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: angstsoldat
This is getting annoying, every other thread I see has to do with BF2 .. go look at the Software area.. jesus christ just make an offical BS and ***** about BF2 thread

the stars, what do they mean?

GhettoPeanut

Feb 9, 2005
its prolly cuz battle field two is a really good game, given i'd never buy it cuz EA is the satan. down with EA, dont buy there games

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: scorpmatt

That someone thinks their thread is more important than someone elses :p

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: GhettoPeanut
its prolly cuz battle field two is a really good game, given i'd never buy it cuz EA is the satan. down with EA, dont buy there games

yup, EA good graphics shitty games

angstsoldat

Jun 30, 2005
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Originally posted by: scorpmatt

That someone thinks their thread is more important than someone elses :p

Actually I would rather look at any other thread than a BF2 one... Seriously Software and General Hardware has an asston of BF2 threads HAVE you seen it?

Runes911

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
Only reason I hate BF2 - You need a hell of a connection to run just a simple 16 player server! 2.5 Mbit for 16 players WTF. I can host 40ish CS:S players for less that that!