Grr, you'd think this would get easier with age...

harpomx

Sep 15, 2000
My hairdresser is absolutely amazing, I wish I could find the balls to ask her out. Even for coffee or something, I don't care! It's just such a hard thing to ask, when she's cutting your hair. What if she's completely turned off, and gives you some sort of nasty haircut? What if it gets so awkward afterwards that you have to go somewhere else to cut your hair? A decent haircut is so hard to find these days ;)

Oh well, I just wanted to tell someone.

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
Go for it dude! You can always find another hair-dresser! Don't question yourself, just go for it!

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
do it after the haircut, say this is a great cut, I'd like to thank you by taking you out to lunch. hmm it sounded good in my head but looks corny to write that. :disgust:

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
if it all works out...free haircuts :D

and i do believe you broke the atot golden rule

HappyFace

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999

<< if it all works out...free haircuts :D

>>

Yes he did. If you even post the words, woman, female, or hot - you must post PICS! ;)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I'm sure you talk about things when she cuts your hair..

ask her (after the haircut) when is her next day off...you'd love to take her out to eat or do something fun with her.

harpomx

Sep 15, 2000
Yes he did. If you even post the words, woman, female, or hot - you must post PICS!

Well, if I haven't even asked her out yet, I don't think I'd be too comfortable taking a camera to my next appointment. I'll ask her next time. C'mon hair, grow, damn you! Only another 3-4 weeks. Too bad it'll be after Valentine's day.

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000

<<

<< if it all works out...free haircuts :D

>>

Yes he did. If you even post the words, woman, female, or hot - you must post PICS! ;)
>>

LOL! every ATOT user should be issued a pensized digital camera for this purpose

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Tell her that she does such a good job on your head you'd like her to shave other areas also.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<< Tell her that she does such a good job on your head you'd like her to shave other areas also. >>

or tell her you want to see is she does a good job on other heads :Q j/k

harpomx

Sep 15, 2000
Sure skoorb, laugh it up, grammar boy, but you know how hot all the hairdressers are down here. It's almost intimidating!

Maetryx

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001

<< LOL! every ATOT user should be issued a pensized digital camera for this purpose >>

I read it wrong the first time, :Q

xero940

Banned
Jan 6, 2002

<<

<< LOL! every ATOT user should be issued a pensized digital camera for this purpose >>

I read it wrong the first time, :Q
>>

LMAOROFL!!!

"penisized"...subliminal messages, there? :D

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

<< Yes he did. If you even post the words, woman, female, or hot - you must post PICS!

Well, if I haven't even asked her out yet, I don't think I'd be too comfortable taking a camera to my next appointment. I'll ask her next time. C'mon hair, grow, damn you! Only another 3-4 weeks. Too bad it'll be after Valentine's day.
>>

Dude, you have to do it before Valentine's Day! If you must, go get a "trim" before then, even if you don't really need it. :D

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Just ask her if she wants to go for coffee sometime after your haircut, just to "hang out" if she is attracted to you then maybe she will tell you, and if not then it is sometimes better to have a good friend.

Jan 18, 2001
say to her (after your haircut), "Lets go get dinner this weekend, I'd love to spend some time with you when you aren't hold a potentially dangerous object in your hand." Be sure to grin real big! and good luck

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000

<< say to her (after your haircut), "Lets go get dinner this weekend, I'd love to spend some time with you when you aren't hold a potentially dangerous object in your hand." Be sure to grin real big! and good luck >>

heh...that's actually a really good line. I say use it! :D

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001

<< Dude, you have to do it before Valentine's Day! If you must, go get a "trim" before then, even if you don't really need it. :D >>

Yeah go like once a week and when she catches on and asks why you've been coming so often, tell her you just wanted excuses to see her more often 'cause you think she's so cool and beautiful, but you were too shy to ask her out. (awww) :p

JupiterJones

Jun 14, 2001
Harpomx,
Has she given you any indication that she's interested? I know that I find it incredibly titillating to have an attractive woman mess with my hair. I have ALWAYS wanted to ask them out, but you need to do something to make yourself standout a bit from every other customer who gets excited when she runs her hands thru his hair.

Don

Jan 18, 2001
reminds of that beavis and butthead episode when they decide they are going to "go get some" and spend all day lookinf for a hairdresser that has breasts large enough so that they incidentally rub against their shoulder or something.. lol

ElKevbo

Jul 3, 2000

<< My hairdresser is absolutely amazing, I wish I could find the balls to ask her out. Even for coffee or something, I don't care! It's just such a hard thing to ask, when she's cutting your hair. What if she's completely turned off, and gives you some sort of nasty haircut? What if it gets so awkward afterwards that you have to go somewhere else to cut your hair? A decent haircut is so hard to find these days ;)

Oh well, I just wanted to tell someone.
>>

Have you thought of telling her exactly what you just told us? I think it's pretty funny. More importantly, it's honest. Go for it man. Don't live a life with regrets.

Kevin