Ground Breaking News! Cowboys Will Start Romo Sunday!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: jlbenedict
Originally posted by: jman19
Originally posted by: jlbenedict
Originally posted by: jman19
Yeah, this is really GROUNDBREAKING!!

:roll:

Well.. check this out.. Alot of people in OT follow sports.. in addition, if you follow sports, and know the stubborness of Bill Parcells and the Cowboy organization, you would be able to relate a little.

You chose to click and read the thread.. so deal with it :D

Hehe I follow sports myself, I just thought the title was a bit dramatic :p

I know :p
But you know us sports fans.. we tend to dramatize stuff

Yes, true true :D

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Stick Romo in the shotgun formation and give him a few quarters to get some actual "feel" for things and he'll start making better decisions.

The kid has energy. He just needs to be put in a position to succeed. He was brought in when his team was behind and wasn't able to protect the QB. Those factors alone are a lot of pressure to overcome. Never mind that it was the first real couple snaps that he's taken in a "real" game.

Bledsoe tries to force too many plays to Terry Glenn and ignores that other superstar receiver he has on the opposite side. When Romo was throwing to TO and Witten they actually moved the ball.

Bledsoe isn't the future. Looks like they finally accepted that.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
It could only be Romo, because starting Bledsoe would make Parcells look like he made the wrong decision last game. And gawd forbid Parcells be made to look wrong.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Parcells has done this kind of thing before ... ask any fan of the NY Jets.

Looks like this season is over for the Cow-pies!