Greetings from the Carribean

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This is my first real vacation, and six of my friends came along for a trip aboard Royal Carribean. The ship is simply amazing. It is the largest in the world, and less than a year old. This thing is literally a floating palace; I am still in awe at my accomodations. We finally departed from San Juan an hour or so ago, and heading to Aruba as we speak. We should arrive on Tuesday. From there we will hit several other islands, and then return to San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sunday.

Right now I am on the 8th deck in the internet lounge. It says they only charge a nominal fee for internet usage, so I better log off before I drain my charge account. ;)

Mrfrog840

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2000
hope you have a wonderful time although you probably wont read this message since you have to get off;)

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Some people just don't know how to get away. You're on a cruise ship in the Carribean and you are wasting time posting on ATOT. What a maroon!

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Some people just don't know how to get away. You're on a cruise ship in the Carribean and you are wasting time posting on ATOT. What a maroon!

hey, at least he physically moved his ass out of his damn room. :D

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: John
This is my first real vacation, and six of my friends came along for a trip aboard Royal Carribean. The ship is simply amazing. It is the largest in the world, and less than a year old. This thing is literally a floating palace; I am still in awe at my accomodations. We finally departed from San Juan an hour or so ago, and heading to Aruba as we speak. We should arrive on Tuesday. From there we will hit several other islands, and then return to San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sunday.

Right now I am on the 5th deck in the internet lounge. It says they only charge a nominal fee for internet usage, so I better log off before I drain my charge account. ;)

Voyager of the Seas???/ I went on it last summer... Had an AWESOME time... :D

Draco

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Royal Carribean rocks. Their ships own, their staff is incredible. It's worth every dollar, and it's A LOT of dollars :) I used the "Internet Lounge" frequently when I was on the "Enchantment of the Seas"

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Draco
Royal Carribean rocks. Their ships own, their staff is incredible. It's worth every dollar, and it's A LOT of dollars :) I used the "Internet Lounge" frequently when I was on the "Enchantment of the Seas"

Yea, i racked up a heafty $50 bill by the time we left... :D

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Goodmorning guys. ;) We are on the Adventure of the Seas which is the brand new ship that was launched in Oct. 01, and slightly larger than the Voyager. Last night was a riot, and there is so much entertainment out there. We hit the 12th floor for some dancing and lit our cigars in celebration of the cruise. We had a grand time last night. When we decided to retire to our rooms, we ordered in some salads and then shut the lights out for some of the best sllep in years. I slept like a rock since this ship sways ever so lightly. We are still on our way to Aruba, so for now we must still take advantage of all of the activities, food, and browsing the design of the ship. I think I will ask for a tour of th production room since I see a lot of high end computer peripherals and equipment on level 3. Tonight I think I will hit the slot machines. :)

Well guys, I might check back here in a few days. Until then.....take care!

GSOYF

Nov 20, 2001
yeah....but I bet that you are not having as much fun as me sitting in my cube....

Argh....I wish I was on the Voyager of the Sea right now (I am assuming that is the ship, cuz that is the biggest)...and please do not tell us anymore of your trip......

:(

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: GSOYF
yeah....but I bet that you are not having as much fun as me sitting in my cube....

Damn straight! There is no way he is having as much fun as I am sitting in my broom closet of an office, counting the hours until I get off work and have to go take a final and then study for another tomorrow. No way!!

;)

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Hey John :) Glad your enjoying your cruise! Listen, just don't let the girls go anywhere unless their in groups because there have been a significant number of "mysterious' disappearances of women from cruise ships over the last 2 decades. I live close to Port Canaveral in Florida and see news stories about the Kidnapping/disappearances from time to time. It may sound a little paranoid and/or cynical but it's also wise.