Green man gaming? where is my game?

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
So I decided to buy Skyrim from GMG because it was 10% off. Paid via paypal and received the paypal payment notification and that's it. GMG site doesn't show the game in my games list or a key in the keys list.

wtf?

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
Contact their support. I also bought Skyrim through GMG and was annoyed when I couldn't get it through their download manager. I ended up activating it through Steam, and downloading that way. I know it's not exactly the same as your problem, but GMG doesn't seem to be making a great first impression...

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Contact their support. I also bought Skyrim through GMG and was annoyed when I couldn't get it through their download manager. I ended up activating it through Steam, and downloading that way. I know it's not exactly the same as your problem, but GMG doesn't seem to be making a great first impression...

Already created a ticket.

yeah, i heard good things about them and when i finally buy something, it's all f-ed up...

Guess that's what I get for trying to save a few bucks...all i needed is the key anyway to activate it on steam...shouldn't be this difficult.

Was hoping to start downloading it tonight but I guess I'll wait until tomorrow. I've got a cold and I am tired so heading to bed...

Last edited:

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001

You would have to activate it on Steam regardless. It is a Steamworks title so all PC versions of Skyrim have to be activated on Steam.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
so they told me they fixed it and to re-purchase it. I did and it worked this time, however steam is saying the servers are too busy and won't let me download :(

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
so they told me they fixed it and to re-purchase it. I did and it worked this time, however steam is saying the servers are too busy and won't let me download :(

If you are still getting the message, you can try switching your download location and see if you have better luck.