Green Lantern Fights Gay-Bashing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: flavio
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: diskop
Maybe he should be the Purple Lantern now ;)

more like rainbow lantern

If you guys would read the article you would find that it's not the Green Lantern that is gay. It is a character named Terry who is in the comic.

You'd also read that: ""Terry came out because he had a crush on Kyle. Who wouldn't? He's tall, with all those muscles," says cartoonist Judd Winick, who created the gay character."

I think that's hilarious since it describes pretty much every superhero.

uclaxman

Dec 31, 2001
also some character from Marvel's Alpha Flight Team was gay...but they were canadian so its....JK...

also Valient (for those of you who remember...aka Bloodshot, Solar, XO Manowar, Eternal Warrier, Shadowman, etc.) had a gay character...it was Aric's Personal Assistant...i think he was the first gay character who was consistently in a story line....

uclaxman

Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: guyver01
Originally posted by: uclaxman
also some character from Marvel's Alpha Flight Team was gay...but they were canadian so its....JK...
heheh... i have that issue... polybagged.... he announced he had aids.

i stopped following comics....is it worth anything? is the death of Superman in the black polybag worth much?