Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Romney raising taxes on the lower and middle classes is nothing but speculation propped up by the media and Liberals. Romney's plan cannot be called lacking in details and then in the same breath people pull shit out of thin air and claim he will raise taxes on the middle class.

As Bill Clinton said, arithmetic. It is the only way Romney's plan can work if he cuts taxes on the rich.

cganesh75

Elite Member | For Sale/Trade
Super Moderator
Oct 8, 2005
Romney raising taxes on the lower and middle classes is nothing but speculation propped up by the media and Liberals. Romney's plan cannot be called lacking in details and then in the same breath people pull shit out of thin air and claim he will raise taxes on the middle class.

did Romney deny that speculation yet?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Who cares? I don't care about Mitt's net worth, I care about how he earned it, the fact he wants to tax his own bracket less and my bracket more. Did Kerry run on lower taxes for the uber rich?

Almost a billion in net worth and he still tried to shaft his state on taxes on his yacht. So no Kerry did not run on a platform on lowering taxes for the uber rich.... he just lowered taxes for himself.